Sie erreichen uns persönlich montags bis freitags von 8:00 bis 17:00 Uhr.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
The Danish group Nilfisk is busy digitalizing both products and processes. The company, who launched its first iconic Nilfisk model for Danish consumers in 1906, is today among the world’s leading manufacturers of vacuum cleaners and cleaning equipment.
Herausforderungen und Vorteile
- Desire to automate the entry of sales orders into the business system. Order entry is the process that requires most key entries: Who is the customer, what did the customer buy, and where should the products be delivered?
- Desire to reduce manual processes and increase quality in order handling
- it.capture from NTT DATA Business Solutions: A software robot that digitalizes and automates the order process. The customer sends the order in PDF format and a process robot ensures correct order entry
- it.capture is built on (1) rules – ensuring standardized processes, and (2) artificial intelligence – enabling the robot to gain knowledge and validate the documents
- it.capture supports the customer’s own order layout
- Possibility of 100 % automated scanning, recognition and registration of sales orders in the ERP system without human interaction. The solution can be adapted to any company’s need to control and monitor the documents
- Efficient and standardized handling of sales orders
- Higher quality through minimization of manual entry errors in the process. The robot validates all information about the customer, prices and products against the system and external sources
- Release of resources connected to order management, which is now used for customer service optimization instead
It was through Nilfisk’s close collaborations with NTT DATA Business Solutions that the company got acquainted with it.capture – a software robot developed to handle all types of business documents.
Synoptik has had a strong cooperation with a team of consultants from NTT DATA Business Solutions. The Qlik technology opens a fast and intuitive way to knowledge and Synoptik preferred to let the NTT DATA Business Solutions consultants finish the development of the applications for the business users.
The retail giant expects further growth within e-commerce in the future, as more online search- and buying options find their way into the shops via smartphones and tablets. That is why it was widely agreed that the employees in the call centre needed the very best interface to the SAP...
Nilfisk has entered the increasingly lucrative rental market. To leverage the full potential of their rental business, they have implemented it.hire&rental from NTT DATA Business Solutions.