- Castrolanda chose NTT DATA Business Solutions to implement the company’s new ERP due to its great expertise in projects in the agribusiness segment;
- Highly qualified technical team focused on delivery quality;
- Proximity and participation of the executives in the day-to-day of the project.
Seung Lee, Executive Director, Castrolanda
Employees: + 3.600 (2021)
One of the largest agribusiness companies in Paraná, founded in 1951.
Herausforderungen und Vorteile
- Go Live of SAP S/4HANA in all Business Units of the company with minimal impact on operations.
- Part of the implementation done remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Single source of information with integrated SAP solutions in real time.
- Gains in efficiency, performance, and productivity.
- Transparency and data agility with greater integration across sectors.
- SAP MDG;
- SAP S/4HANA (PO, Fiori, PM, SOLMAN, BPC Consol, BPC Plan, Cash Mngt, Loans, QM, CO, FI, PP, FI-AA, FSCM CR, FSCM COL, FSCM TRM, MM, SD, NF-e Output, NF-e Input);
- GUEPARDO Tax Software.
Castrolanda implements SAP S/4HANA and GUEPARDO Tax Software with NTT DATA
Agro-industrial cooperative from Paraná takes an important step in its digital transformation and business expansion plan.
To support the company’s growth and all the business needs, Castrolanda decided to modernize its technology park with the implementation of a new integrated management system, in order to gain more agility and integration in its operations, in addition to facilitating decision-making and promote more assertiveness in achieving its strategic objectives.
Castrolanda chose NTT DATA Business Solutions to implement the company’s new ERP due to its great expertise in projects in the agribusiness segment. In addition to SAP S/4HANA, the GUEPARDO tax software was chosen for its excellence in delivering obligations to the tax authorities, since it is native to SAP. The project’s intention was that the digital transformation would further expand Castrolanda’s market share, as the implementation took place in all business units simultaneously, which will sustain the company’s growth strategy over the next few years.
The project was divided into three waves, the first with the implementation of SAP MDG, a data management and governance solution. The second wave – named Alioth – and considered a Big Bang – was the entry into production of the SAP S/4HANA and GUEPARDO tax software in all of Castrolanda’s business units.
The adoption of the same system in different companies will bring practical benefits for a more strategic and complete management. The suite was chosen because it contributes to improving productivity and efficiency, since the structured database provides accurate analysis and security in the operation, with the possibility of total control of the business. Much of this project was conducted remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and despite the critical situation, the project implementation was a success. The third wave will happen in the future, when the expansion of advanced SAP functionalities will take place.
The implementation of SAP S/4HANA and GUEPARDO tax software brings to Castrolanda numerous benefits in various areas of the cooperative. Gains in efficiency, performance, and productivity, in addition to improving internal processes and data governance that have become part of the operation’s day-to-day operations, with accurate and real-time information. Even with all the complexity of the implementation of SAP S/4HANA encompassing all business units in a single Go Live, the results achieved exceed expectations. Castrolanda managed to exceed the revenue target forecast for the period, which is the best proof that this was a successful ERP implementation project.
Belagrícola is one of the largest provider of solutions for farmers, with a technology-based portfolio of products and services. Considered as one of the biggest players in national agribusiness, it expanded its activities to the international market, always reinforcing its DNA: innovation, passion