Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- Global SAP expertise
- A true understanding of Malvern Panalytical’s business and industry
- A reputable SAP direct spend portal partner
itelligence* implemented an it.mx direct spend portal which will allow suppliers to access and update their purchase orders, reduce admin for the purchasing team and improve the data in our order book. itelligence* are a very professional organisation to work with. They considered our requirements and improved our solution. They were also very responsive and delivered beyond our expectations.
Rachel Flaxman, Purchasing Manager, Malvern Panalytical
Turnover: $400 M
Founded in 1967, Malvern Panalytical have worked long and hard to build their unshakeable reputation as one of the world’s leading materials and biophysical characterisation companies. They are at the forefront of the development and manufacturer of analytical instruments which allow you to understand your materials. This includes physical properties testing equipment, nuclear radiation detection and monitoring instrumentation, aircraft engine instruments (except flight), and liquid-in-glass and bimetal thermometers. Additionally, they manufacture surveying and drafting instruments, such as alidades, transits, sextants, theodolites, slide rules, and T- squares.
Challenges and Benefits
- Collaboration with suppliers
- Skilled professionals performing basic administrative tasks
- Lack of dashboard with key information regarding a supplier account
- Reduced visibility of Malvern Panalytical’s defined KPIs.
- Unable to access real-time information
- Duplicated efforts with suppliers
- Considerable time spent on data entry
- Supply chain complexity
- Management of documentation
- Enabled supplier self-service – freeing up internal teams to deliver added value services
- Automated manual processes
- Improved data quality
- Provided a single source of truth via an integrated real time dashboard
- Required no integration, removing integration layers and middleware
- Reduced administrative costs
- User experience drives quick and easy adoption and on-boarding
- Removed paper trails via document management capabilities
- Increased supplier collaboration for a more streamlined supply chain
- it.mx direct spend portal
NTT DATA Business Solutions implemented an it.mx direct spend portal which allows Malvern's Panalytical's suppliers to access and update their purchase orders, while reducing admin for the purchasing team and improving the data quality.
Improving Supplier Collaboration, While Reducing Admin
Malvern Panalytical have worked long and hard to build their unshakeable reputation as one of the world’s leading materials and biophysical characterisation companies. They are at the forefront of the development and manufacture of analytical instruments which allow you to understand your materials. Malvern Panalytical wanted a solution to utilise the business processes and data they already had residing in their SAP ERP platform and provide the information in real-time to be beneficial to its suppliers and themselves. With the it.mx direct spend portal, Malvern Panalytical’s suppliers can access and update their purchase orders, while Malvern Panlytical is reducing admin for the purchasing team and improving the data quality. The it.mx direct spend portal overcame Malvern Panalytical’s constant worries surrounding integration between the portal and their core SAP platform, with the vendor portal delivered natively in their SAP ERP. They portal has improved collaboration with their suppliers by giving them an easy to use tool that adds value while ensuring the portal was quickly adopted upon completion.
Various SAP Solutions from SAP S/4HANA, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP fiori and NTT DATA Business Solutions IP. Read the case study to find out how this helped AESSEAL accelerate their business.
The company Bespak implemented an SAP Business All-in-One solution, improving efficiency and establishing cohesiveness across the business.
it.mx customer portal's comprehensive range of functions brings direct benefits, allowing customers to easily process and manage orders, and book in and manage their goods. It makes the process of monitoring, analysing and overseeing stock levels simple, with the ability to produce regular KPIs.