Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Qualified SAP partner with in-depth understanding of the industry
- High expertise in the cloud environment
- Experienced IT development team
- International availability and support of the solution
The it.cloudscan solution not only simplifies our warehouse processes, it also enables us to avoid incorrect bookings to increase the data quality in our SAP S/4HANA Cloud system.
Dean Lindsey Senior IT Manager Europe, MANN+HUMMEL Life Sciences & Environment
Employees: about 22,013 (2019) MANN+HUMMEL group
Turnover: about BEUR 4,2 (2019) MANN+HUMMEL group
Products: filtration solutions, membranes and modules for water purification, wastewater treatment and process applications
Challenges and Benefits
- Lack of automation and integration of warehouse management with ERP systems
- Poor User Experience with paper driven picking
- Poor Data Quality and slow processing time
- Multiplied with many locations, warehouse management logistics is offering a great potential for optimization
- Simple recording of goods movements with it.cloudscan
- Improved control capabilities thanks to real-time data
- SAP user authorizations & Cloud based logging
- Flexible configuration & easy branding option
- Cloud readiness & fast adoption of innovations
- Multilanguage support & guided onboarding
- it.cloudscan – mobile scanning solution
- User friendly preconfigured mobile Android solution
- Based on SAP API whitelisted Services
- Standard integration into SAP processes
Other Success Stories
Within nine months, Elektro-Material AG converted its previous financial solution to the new cloud as part of a best-of-breed approach. The company benefits from simplified, automated, accelerated and fully digitalized processes.
Within just 5 months NTT DATA Business Solutions implemented SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer at BEHRINGER. The leading supplier of band and circular saw technology is now able to collect and centrally organize smart customer data.
SAP Cloud Integration enables integration of processes as well as data and links cloud solutions with on-premises systems and applications.