Sie haben Fragen? Kontaktieren Sie uns gerne.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- Boticário Group chose NTT DATA Business Solutions’ team with proven expertise, certified in SAP solutions and great capacity for innovation, as well as use of best practices recommended by SAP.
Employees: + 10.000
With more than 3900 points of sale in Brazil and abroad, Boticário Group is the world’s largest perfumery and cosmetics franchising network.
For 11 years, it has partnered with NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil for SAP consulting projects.
Herausforderungen und Vorteile
- Implement a solution with the robustness of the SAP platform quickly and without impacting retail dynamics.
- Single-base use that consolidates the entire sales movement (from different channels) and tracks all sales sites (POS-AM) online;
- Development of a web platform (Loja Fácil) that performs ERP functionality in a more friendly and agile way;
- Implementation of a solution (Real Estate) that automates and optimizes the control of lease agreements of its units;
- Creation of a hybrid layer that integrates the solution with different storefront systems;
- Automation of operational processes and agility in decision making;
- Robust, agile solution that contributes to the group’s growth plan.
- SAP Retail.
Boticário Group implements SAP Retail
When AERO needed to improve operation control and store results tracking, it chose NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil to implement an agile solution such as the dynamics of retail and robust to support the company’s growth.
With coverage in 9 Brazilian states, 3 sales channels and approximately 250 sites, NTT DATA has integrated and executed solutions for managing the operations of the group’s own stores, managed by AERO. The project named Fênix 134 featured the integration of legacy systems in SAP Retail (CO, FI, FI-AA, MM, SD, Gateway, POS DM / BW, GUEPARDO, GRC / NFe and RE) and, in addition, the web solution Loja
Fácil was developed to improve the experience of professionals who support the operation from the background of stores and direct sales centers. This solution awarded NTT DATA Business Solutions the COILympics Award – competition between companies to create innovative prototypes using multiple SAP technologies.
With the solution, the company had more control of its operation and provided more visibility of the results for those who are in control of decisions, as well as offering a specific solution for managing the lease agreements of its units.
DPaschoal has over 6 decades of experience that provide the company with excellence in service with respect to automotive products and services. Its main differentials, besides the synonym of trust, are: security review, appointment and AutoCard.
With more than 3900 points of sale in Brazil and abroad, Boticário Group is the world’s largest perfumery and cosmetics franchising network. For 11 years, it has partnered with NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil for SAP consulting projects.
Berry Plastics is a leading company in the manufacturing and sale of nonwoven fabrics in Brazil, with significant presence in the Americas and operating globally.