Estamos sempre dispostos a ajudar, entre em contato conosco.
- Strong industry brand recognition
- Strong SAP partnership and endorsement
- Deep knowledge of HR business and HCM Cloud
Andrew Warburton, CIO, World Kitchen
From bakeware, dinnerware, kitchen and household tools to range-top cookware, storage and cutlery, World Kitchen, LLC., and its affiliates manufacture and market brands known and trusted around the world. They operate with a global team of 3,000 employees and experienced industry leaders.
The company has major manufacturing, product development and distribution operations in the United States and the Asia-Pacific regions, and retail channels around the world.
Benefícios e Desafios
- Numerous acquisitions resulted in multiple HR and other business systems retaining employee information
- Multiple vendors trying to gather and maintain data
- Fragmented processes and no portal of shared services for Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions
- One integrated global HRIS platform
- HR operation cost savings of 50% in related areas
- Ability to effectively plan and manage workforce compensation
- Consolidated master data records for all employees, with easy-to-use reporting capabilities
- Increased workforce productivity and employee satisfaction
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SuccessFactors Compensation
About the Project
After evaluating a number of vendors and looking at factors such as internal and external implementation costs, endorsement by SAP, as well as HR business and HCM Cloud (SuccessFactors) expertise, World Kitchen selected NTT DATA Business Solutions as its trusted advisor. With strong industry brand recognition and deep knowledge of the HR business, NTT DATA Business Solutions led World Kitchen’s journey into the cloud, while leveraging existing HRIS investments.
A joint project team quickly began working together to confirm the critical business challenges to be addressed, opportunities for optimization and solution functionality needed. After careful consideration, the SuccessFactors Employee Central solution was implemented, enabling World Kitchen to consolidate master data records for all employees globally, into one human resource information system (HRIS), as well as securely integrate with third-party payroll and benefit providers.
The core HR system was established for World Kitchen’s workforce in 15 countries, delivering richer, comprehensive and accurate employee information. In addition, the simultaneous implementation of the SuccessFactors Compensation solution empowered World Kitchen to have more intuitive processes for compensation workflows, plus increased insight with compensation metrics and consolidated reporting.
Since going live on the initial SuccessFactors solutions, World Kitchen has seen tremendous business and IT results. Through one easy-to-manage platform and consumer-grade functionality, users have the ability to securely view employee information via dashboards and profiles that provide up-to-date analytics, efficient workflows, and critically optimizing workforce productivity – one of World Kitchen’s business core values.
The integrated solution empowers the World Kitchen business units and cost centers across geographic locations to unite as a strategic global workforce. Through the NTT DATA Business Solutions partnership and SuccessFactors solutions, World Kitchen remains committed to, and now even better positioned for, growth through innovative products and outstanding customer service.