For any questions please feel free to contact us.
Empower Business Users with SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning
In today’s volatile business environment, it’s essential to always be planning for the future. However, your planning needs to extend from finance to marketing, sales, human resources and other departments to ensure plans are unified and form a collaborative process.
SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning presents an integrated and collaborative enterprise planning solution. The strategic end-to-end approach aligns and unifies the planning process, whilst enabling business users to collaborate across the organisation. The solution can have a positive impact on every business area by breaking down data silos, bringing the teams together, and empowering them with real-time information.
The Strategy for Planning
- A consistent and continuous planning strategy extends beyond the financial domain into other areas of enterprise planning and analysis, bringing immediate benefits to your organisation.
- Seamless integration of production – enabling collaborative planning across multiple departments with powerful visualisations and predictive planning.
- Real-time business management – plan and analyse directly within your SAP enterprise solutions for instant insight.
- Sales and financial plans – analyse, plan, predict and report all in one place and benefit from efficiency, accuracy and cost savings.
- Better high-level business planning & decisions – improved financial certainty, improved customer service and lower business risk.
- Visualise performance metrics – adjust drivers on the screen to simulate the impact of decisions.
- Healthier, more profitable business – consistent modelling and planning processes across the organisation will provide improved analytics.
Why SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning?
Modern planning requires a tool integrated into your IT landscape that can support the individual steps in the planning process and guarantee that reliable plan values and real-time analysis can be called up at any time. An engaging and functionally rich planning interface puts planning directly in the hands of the people responsible for planned numbers.
SAP Analytics Cloud provides one unified tool to predict, plan and analyse in one place and gives you all the insights you need to produce the most accurate plans. Embedded collaboration and plan process management assists to ensure plans are always up to date and have the right contribution from the right contributors.
A Packaged Approach - our Ready-to-Run Solutions
The key focus of our Ready-to-Run solutions for SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning is to enable a faster time to deployment. The pre-built solutions can be quickly deployed to organisations to assist in the delivery of the planning needs, reducing ambiguity and increasing confidence in data.
What does this mean for your organisation?
- Pre-built robust processes tested and validated in the system.
- Easier to validate outcomes against a demonstrable base system.
- Upskilling assistance of business users and administrators to support and use the tool going forward.
- A pre-defined delivery process with phases and documentation to support each step.
- Supporting content, knowledge transfer and configuration of bespoke requirements to make the most of the pre-built content.
A New Standard for Integrated Commercial Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud
Dan Flynn, IT Business Partner, Premier Foods plc.
Planning Solutions – Our Capabilities
Planning applications on SAP Analytics Cloud can be deployed individually or collectively as separate models. These models can be set up to work in connection with one another where data generated in one could be used to feed another model. This set up allows for an integrated and scalable planning solution that can gradually grow as the requirements change and evolve over time.
NTT DATA Ready-to-Run Planning Solutions
- Project Planning: Used to analyse project revenues, costs and manage project resources. The solution enables planners to capture project expense budgets and plans based on a work breakdown structure (WBS). Project planning is integrated with availability control functions and budget consistency checks in SAP S/4HANA.
- HR Planning (Headcount): Designed to anticipate future workforce requirements, manage the short and medium-term impact on your existing resources and align your long-term plans. The solution includes pre-built calculations for social security, pensions and bonus, workforce analysis and salary planning with automatic on-cost calculations. (The planning solution can also be integrated with SAP SuccessFactors).
- Financial Planning: A new standard for planning, reporting & analysis by combining business intelligence and planning tools into a single application. Includes pre-built Profit & Loss statements, balance sheet calculations and reporting, and cash flow planning with inbuilt currency conversion. The Financial Planning solution also integrates with SAP S/4HANA.
- Revenue Planning (Commercial): An in industry-specific planning tool that brings input to any level of product or customer structure. Predominantly used to assist in planning revenue and costs including New Product Development. You will be able to align brand and sales budget and review the impact of Costs of goods with additional insight.
- Strategic Planning: High-level planning model, supporting the medium to long term planning process setting of priorities and also includes the focus of energy and resources in the years to come. The model enables high-level planning and adjustments to support senior personnel with defining their goals and outcomes.
- Capex Planning: Facilitate the reporting of commitments against the capital budget. It provides an overview of planning by consolidating direct and indirect cost on Assets, Projects and Cost Centers. The solution allows users to view the current status report, update projects by capital request, verify the operational plan and set the strategic objectives for the upcoming years.
Headcount Planning to Deliver Optimal Business Outcomes
Organisations are now at risk within a volatile business environment and planning for your organisation’s people needs is critical. However, the good news is that forecasting how many people you need to have on-board to achieve your revised objectives is now easy with our Headcount Planning solution?
To support you on this journey, NTT DATA is offering a packaged Headcount Planning solution that is designed to work with your current SAP landscape so you can plan your future workforce requirements, understand the short-medium term impact on your existing resources and align your long-term plans.
Workforce Planning | Demo Session
Matt Penston, EPM Team Manager and Asad Mahmood, Principal Solution Architect for SAP Analytics at NTT DATA are discussing Workforce Planning, a Ready-to-Run solution that combines analytics with workforce requirements to help you manage and adjust your planning process.
This short session includes an overview of the solution alongside integrated planning and Analytics, with a live demonstration.
Delivering Collaborative Enterprise Planning Solutions with NTT DATA
- SAP Global Platinum partner with expertise across the SAP suite (SAP ECC/S4, SF, BW).
- Over 10 years’ experience in delivering planning projects using SAP tools.
- The only partner with referenceable UK planning projects.
- Expertise on support systems and technical integration for planning processes, including analytical capabilities, technical architects, delivery and integration of SAP S/4HANA solutions and SAP SuccessFactors.
- Providing additional Services: Application Management Services (AMS), dedicated training and value acceleration programmes.
Speak with one of our consultants today
To find out more about SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning or to book a call with us, please submit your details – we will be glad to help.