Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Many years of experience in master data management
- Expansion of the SAP standards through AddOns and best practices developed in-house
- Support of master data organization with regard to processes, authorizations, rules, and workflows
- Advice at a level to suit you
- Harmonious project atmosphere
Anke Senft, SC & PM master data manager, Canyon Bicycles GmbH
Canyon Bicycles has been making mountain bikes, racing bikes, triathlon bikes and more since 2001. The brand‘s core values are high quality, cutting-edge products, innovative design and a strong customer orientation.
Challenges and Benefits
- Previously, master data had to be maintained manually
- Master data creation took too long
- Ongoing changes had to be promptly transferred to the master data
- Insufficient data quality required frequent corrections
- Central management of material and customer master records
- Direct integration in the SAP ERP system
- Rule-based creation ensures consistent data quality
- Safeguarding of master data processes and organization
- Fewer manual entries required
- Acceleration of master data maintenance
- it.mds – master data simplified
Lead from start to finish through successful Master Data Management with it.mds – master data simplified
About the Project
The main reasons for choosing the NTT DATA Business Solutions AddOn it.mds – master data simplified – stemmed from the company‘s rapid growth with numerous international branches and the special requirements of the retail industry. Integration of the AddOn it.mds at Canyon was also successfully completed while introducing SAP ERP on the basis of the NTT DATA Business Solutions industry solution it.trade.
Thanks to SAP S/4HANA, marco is well on the way to becoming an Intelligent Enterprise. marco benefits from the increased software compatibility to third-party providers in the field of PLM, which makes it easier to implement new solutions.
As requirements for qualitative Master Data Management increased at Jowat due to business growth, the company decided for NTT DATA Business Solutions’ it.mds AddOn and in doing this, Jowat became a pioneer as the first German customer using the master data solution.
WITTENSTEIN, located in Germany and being a former manufacturer of sewing machines, now produces goods such as high-precision planetary gearboxes and drive systems, which are used in companies across a wide range of industries.