Michaela Andersen, COO, AI Innovation House
Challenges and Benefits
- With more and more visitors and events, AI Innovation House was looking for a digital receptionist to support their human receptionist
- Instead of just talking about bringing artificial intelligence to eyelevel, AI Innovation House wanted to practice what they preach
- it.human platform
- The it.human platform is an easy and effective way for AI Innovation House to scale their receptionist team
- Ada’s personality and ability to detect and mirror visitors’ moods breaks down barriers for people who would otherwise be hesitant to interact with a digital human
- it.human platform supports AI Innovation House’s goal of countering the alienation of artificial intelligence and boosting growth for Danish companies working with digitalization
Attentive receptionist and valued colleague In addition to announcing guests via text message, Ada’s assistance includes telling visitors about the house and its tenants as well as helping them find everything from coffee to bathrooms by either giving directions or showing a dynamic map of the building. Facial recognition even enables Ada to have follow-up conversations with, e.g., a person returning after asking for coffee, as well as recognize guests’ facial expressions to match their mood.
The perfect AI Sandbox
As a self-declared innovation playground for digitalization and artificial intelligence, AI Innovation House prides itself on also walking the walk. So, when Ulla Bagger Sørensen, Project Manager at AI Innovation House met up with NTT DATA, it was a perfect fit.
“We were looking for a digital assistant and NTT DATA were looking for a real-world sandbox environment for their digital human – so it was a win-win situation for both of us,” says Ulla Bagger Sørensen, Project Manager at AI Innovation House.
Named after Ada Lovelace who wrote the world’s first machine algorithm, Ada joined the house when it opened its doors in March of 2021. Despite the clash with a global pandemic, the house – with Ada as the first to greet guests upon entering – has welcomed around 3,500 guests in its first 12 months, and approx. 5,000 visitors are expected in 2022.
Through unique, cutting-edge technology we were able to transform Krifa’s reception needs into a highly individualized digital receptionist able to provide efficient and engaging reception service
Vejle Municipality municipality wanted to do something extra for their large-scale Tour de France 2022 event when stage 3 of the prestigious race starts out in Vejle, so they onboarded a digital human, Victoria.