Have questions? Please contact us.
- A pre-configured HR solution with project accelerators that would allow us to realise the benefits of digital technology quickly and at lower risk
- Global SAP SuccessFactors capability with local country HR expertise
- Provided a full HR onboarding service including design, implementation, training, and support
Pam Chase, Senior Vice President HR, NTT Data UK
Employees UK: 588
NTT DATA is a top 10 global business and IT services provider with more than 100,000 professionals in over 50 countries.
Challenges and Benefits
- HR data was maintained across multiple disparate applications worldwide with limited analytics
- Manually-intensive processes that led to inefficiencies and duplication of effort
- Paper-based performance, probation and promotion reviews
- Lengthy moderation sessions and the inability to report on performance and moderation process
- No ‘one-system’ solution for HR and Payroll leading to payment inaccuracies
- A simplified and standardised employee experience was delivered worldwide
- Improved notifications and workflows to stakeholders
- Re-designed performance and development reviews
- A standardised approach for probationary reviews and promotion nominations
- HR Business Partners can track and report on performance, probation and promotion processes
- Streamlined payroll processes and removal of manual payroll calculations
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC)
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Management (P&G)
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll (ECP)
NTT Data UK on Harmonising and Standardising HR Processes with SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals.
NTT Data previously maintained HR data across multiple disparate applications worldwide with manually intensive processes that led to inefficiencies and duplication of effort. The implementation of SAP SuccessFactors delivered a simplified and standardised employee experience with new tools for the HR business partners to track and report on reviews and processes.
Aspen Pumps decided to work with NTT DATA Business Solutions to implement SAP Analytics Cloud to gain greater visibility, integrate dashboards to SAP BPC, self service visualisations to provide deeper insights into sales and budget date with a modern UX, and enhanced reporting with interactive insight.