Have questions? Please contact us.
- ISO and ITIL compliant service processes
- Qualified support of SAP applications across the entire lifecycle
- Highly competent team of experts with industry experience
Thorsten Saleh, Head of IT, Organization and Systems / Back Office, Kamps GmbH
Employees: >3800 (2020)
Turnover: MEUR 226 (2019)
Franchise Partners: 270 (2020)
In Düsseldorf in 1982, Kamps opened its first bakery and to this day is setting new standards in the baking trade. As part of GROUPE LE DUFF, Kamps GmbH belongs to one of the world’s biggest concerns specializing in café and bakery concepts and firmly believes that the outstanding quality of its baked goods is right there in the taste.
Challenges and Benefits
- Growing flexibility demands require IT business activities to be transferred to a qualified partner
- eed of immediate support with the rectification of unforeseeable IT problems
- Relieves employees of routine IT tasks to fully focus on strategical tasks
- High availability of AMS consultants and strictly defined response times to service requests
- Greatly simplified implementation process
- Close coordination thanks to regular service calls
- Rapid handling of incidents and swift implementation of changes
- Flexible support model
- NextGen Application Management Services (AMS)
Proactive application support, end-to-end system monitoring and a flexible support model by NTT DATA Business Solutions ensure that Kamps benefits from outstanding performance and security within daily business.
IT Performance you can see
Companies are increasingly confronted with the challenges of digitalization. Innovation cycles are becoming shorter, new sales channels are opening up, business processes have to be highly stable even under very high workloads and capable of handling seasonal production peaks.
In 2019, NTT DATA Business Solutions assumed responsibility for Kamps’ IT processes in the form of NextGen Application Management Services (AMS). Proactive application support, end-to-end system monitoring and a flexible support model ensure that Kamps benefits from outstanding performance and security within daily business.
Availability you can feel
The customer care team from the NTT DATA Business Solutions Service Desk is reachable for Kamps during the agreed service times as the first point of contact in case of support requirements. In predefined response times and depending on priority, the IT experts rectify unforeseeable incidents, implement change requests and prepare roadmaps for the future.
A future you can see - NextGen Application Management Services
A structured workflow ensured a seamless transition to NTT DATA Business Solutions Application Management Services and kept the duration of the transition to a minimum.
Regular service calls also create maximum transparency for everyone involved and ensure the smooth running of the system landscape. By profiting from the ITIL and ISO compliant service AMS processes, Kamps not only wants to stabilize but also continuously develop its SAP-based business processes.
FrieslandCampina Germany is a subsidiary of Royal FrieslandCampina located in Amersfoort, Netherlands. The company is renowned for milk products of consistent high quality and famous brands such as Landliebe, Tuffi, Frico, Holland Master and Chocomel.