Have questions? Please contact us.
Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Successful SAP ERP implementation project in the past
- Managed Service Provider with extensive expertise
- IT specialists with country-specific know-how
Jörg Lange, Head of IT, Elektror airsystems gmbh
Employees: around 450 worldwide (2020)
Turnover: MEUR 47.79 (2018)
With decades of experience in the air technology industry, Elektror is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial fans and side channel blowers. Its headquarters are located in Ostfildern, Germany and is also active in eight other countries: Poland, China, Benelux, Austria, France, Switzerland, Denmark and Italy.
Uitdagingen en voordelen
- Complex application portfolio requiring specialized know-how of an IT service provider
- Growing variety of activities means that routine tasks have to be outsourced in order to relieve the burden on employees
- Reliable system operation including
- Experts with in-depth SAP expertise
- Continuous system monitoring
- On-demand model for maximum flexibility
- Projectable costs and savings
- High-performing business processes
- Capacity freed up for strategic matters
- Scalable support contingent to head off increased change requirements
- Application Management Services (AMS)
- Remote Administration – Systems maintained remotely by NTT DATA Business Solutions
Application Management Services not only relieve the workload of Elektror employees, but also make use of economies of scale.
Elektror – An Expert for Air Technology
With decades of experience in the air technology industry, Elektror is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial fans and side channel blowers. Its broad product range extends from centrifugal and axial fans to conveying blowers. Customized solutions and professional advice are the secrets of the company’s success.
NextGen AMS – Fresh Impetus for IT
A company’s business success is based on high-performance applications that are optimally integrated along the value chain. But what is the relevance of Application Management Services in the age of digitalization? Companies are increasingly faced with the challenge of rethinking their IT sourcing strategies, and Elektror is no exception. It has been enjoying the benefits of scalable NTT DATA Business Solutions AMS since 2018. The growing complexity of its application portfolio means it would be almost impossible for the company to ensure reliable 24/7 Application Management in-house and without specialist expertise.
As well as relieving the burden on employees, Application Management Services make it possible to leverage economies of scale. The flexible support package heads off resource bottlenecks and enables significant time savings. Skilled IT experts are available for implementation and support right through to Application Enhancement.
New Sourcing Strategy for the Innovations of Tomorrow – Remote Administration
The steadily growing trend toward digitalization also requires a sophisticated sourcing strategy for server operation. To achieve this, Elektror has opted for Remote Administration by NTT DATA Business Solutions.
The benefits for Elektror are evident: The on-demand model provides scalable services at projectable costs, giving it maximum flexibility and allowing it to press ahead with its digitalization. A sophisticated sourcing strategy!
The migration to Azure offers Kampmann new opportunities in the area of innovation, such as the connection of IoT devices directly to the SAP system. This enables employees to work more productively and supports further growth.
In close cooperation between NTT DATA Business Solutions consultants and the Krone Group, a solution was implemented that combines individual forecasting models for planning spare part demand with processes for determining safety stock levels and for optimizing lot sizes.
With it.x-EDIcloud as a central platform, B2C communication and standardised processes are made possible, as incoming orders and messages in EDI format are easily processed further as IDOC.