Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Successful collaboration with Asaleo Care since 2012 on numerous SAP projects
- Services always delivered within the agreed time frame and with outstanding results
We now produce our profit and loss statements and financial analyses in near real time. Rapid reporting and forecasts help us plan our growth more flexibly.
Dan Kotiah, General Manager – Information Technology, Asaleo Care
1,000 AUD 629,9 million
Asaleo Care is a leading personal care and hygiene Company that manufactures, markets, distributes and sells essential everyday consumer products.
Every single day, customers in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and other countries in the Pacific rely on Feminine Care, Incontinence Care, Baby Care, Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene Products from Asaleo Care.
Challenges and Benefits
- Optimize expense reports and profit and loss statements
- Simplify business planning and accelerate decision making
- Exploit the full potential of increasing amounts of data
- Retrieve data right down to the product level
- Financial planning can be performed rapidly, even with very large volumes of data
- Forecast scenarios are produced in minutes
- Up-to-date figures are available in near-real time
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- SAP Business Warehouse powered by SAP HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation powered by SAP HANA
About the Project
In the first phase, experts migrated the existing SAP Business Warehouse and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation solutions to SAP HANA. Then they remodeled the data-collection processes. All the while, it was necessary to ensure that the current system stayed up and running while minimizing risks and downtime.
The development system was migrated in eleven days; the quality assurance system in 18. After a testing phase of several weeks, the migration of the production system took place during just one weekend.
Managers can now carry out forecasts and planning significantly faster and more flexibly than before. Cost of goods sold can be generated in one minute rather than 20, and the cost-volume-profit analysis takes just five minutes instead of 45.
The team is able to simulate a great number of financial scenarios in less time, even with very large volumes of data. It only takes a few moments to obtain answers, even to highly complex queries that previously would have led to timeouts Enhanced dashboards make business intelligence more informative than ever before, and information right down to the material level can be accessed at the touch of a button. In the event of an issue, the high availability system also features a disaster recovery option.
With the implementation of S/4HANA, UDG United Digital Group is also playing a pioneering role in the digitization of its own processes.
With the implementation of the SAP HANA database, Krempel is well prepared for the introduction of SAP S/4HANA while Remote Administration and NTT DATA Business Solutions AMS are providing the manufacturer with stability in productive operations and scalable services at projectable costs.
As requirements for qualitative Master Data Management increased at Jowat due to business growth, the company decided for NTT DATA Business Solutions’ it.mds AddOn and in doing this, Jowat became a pioneer as the first German customer using the master data solution.