Have questions? Please contact us.
Making a Difference in Competition with Flexibility and Fast Decision-Making Capabilities
Plastics and Packaging Industry makes up one of the key links in the supply chain. Packaging plays a major role in a broad range of industries from food, chemicals and production to automotive. Flexibility and fast maneuvering capabilities are essential for all of these industries. Being such a critic part of this chain, it is very important for the Plastic and Packaging Industry to be able to respond customers swiftly and at the same time, consider the cost and profitability.
With digital economy, production processes are conducted in various capacities and volumes for customers with different needs. Managing all variables in “real time” and in an “integrated” manner has become vitally important in response to new needs.
An Integrated Platform is Essential for Efficiency
In addition to logistical operations including sales-product configuration, procurement and production carried out at various scales and specifications and based on a number of variables, managing financial accounting, profitability analysis, product costs and similar tasks on an integrated platform is also an important need. SAP S/4HANA solution makes it possible to be competitive in the market according to industry dynamics, respond to all the demands in a timely manner with the right sources, and establish decision making mechanisms that align with cost and profitability strategies in your business.
Experienced consultants of NTT DATA Business Solutions and industry executives work together to offer industry-specific best practices combined with SAP S/4HANA solutions to meet your needs.
- With a worldwide proven success record, SAP S/4HANA solution, which includes industry best practices, offers a configuration feature to manage the diverse product range of the plastics and packaging industry.
- Offers business applications for; management of composites and components, hazardous material management and waste management.
- For efficient and quick management, SAP S/4HANA enables accurate stock classification of product components such as semi-finished products, materials and raw materials.
- Ensures efficient and integrated management of all processes from order to production and shipment.
- With real-time and integrated material requirement planning functions, supports processes such as making materials available at the right time in the right place, and procurement and production planning.
- Systematizes integrated quality control functions as well as approval, testing and inspection stages in procurement, production and post-production.
- Helps to reveal actual product costs rapidly and accurately by integrating into ongoing logistics and financial operations. Ensures management of offer costing processes with real-time product costing functions.
Digital Transformation in Packaging Industry
Revenue-Focused Supply Chain Management
Optimize supply chain network by integrating your sales, inventory and operational planning processes.
High Performance in Facility and Equipment Management
Integrate all your processes from maintenance and repair to production planning, quality control and demand management to reduce costs and improve their performance.
Effective Customer Management
Ensure personalized communication via all your engagement channels. Through integration of your operational processes, you can increase customer satisfaction by reducing lead times.
Data-Based Supply Chain Management
Exchange data on a standardized platform with your suppliers, predict maintenance/repair processes and keep your expenses under control with customized analysis reports in your product management processes.
Integrated HR Processes
Control all recruitment and training needs, interdepartmental assignments and employee motivation applications on a single platform.
How to Achieve Digital Transformation in Packaging Industry with SAP S/4HANA?
When embarking on an SAP S/4HANA implementation project, it pays to prepare early. Download this free expert paper to learn more about how to plan, which transition path to take.
SAP S/4HANA: Real-Time, In-Memory Data Platform
Real-time analytics cannot be possible with conventional databases. However, SAP HANA, which forms the foundation of SAP S/4HANA, works differently. As one of the most advanced in-memory platforms in the market, it provides a basis for real-time ERP and data-driven insights. Furthermore, it eliminates excess data and reduces the complexity of IT systems.
How Our Customers Benefit from Us?
Koçtaş, which is a leader in home improvement retailing, opened its first store in 1996 in Bornova, Izmir. Total sales area of the 45 stores in 20 cities, is over 210,000 square meters. Tens of thousands products like decorative products, furniture, home textile products, kitchen, bathroom, ceramic
Learn What Our Experts Say?
Dimitri Schweigerdt | Feb 17, 2021
Harish Menta | Feb 04, 2021
Dries Guth | Jan 25, 2021
Matthias Siegmund | Jan 08, 2021
Speak to Us Today
Are you searching for answers or would like to receive more information on SAP S/4HANA? Do you want more detailed advice from our expert or wish to book one of our SAP S/4HANA workshops?
Just contact us – we will be glad to help you.