NTT DATA Business Solutions' (FH) Managed Services team helped Ourofino stabilize the SAP environment after Go Live and build a path to increase the maturity of our support operation. Focusing on critical business processes and addressing the root cause of issues, we have been able to reduce support costs gradually and reduce the frequency of critical incidents.
Luciano Barros, IT Director, Ourofino
Ourofino Agronegócio is one of the largest companies in the Brazilian market of veterinary products and is considered one of the most modern factories in this segment in Latin America. It is respected in the market for the quality of its products, for its innovative attributes and the way it treats its employees.
Challenges and Benefits
- The project’s main challenge was to calibrate Ourofino’s actual demand with its planned demand, as the company was using SAP for the first time.
- 70% decrease in the SAP support monthly workload in the first year;
- Reduction in the number of incidents;
- Increased productivity;
- Reduction to almost zero of the number of incidents related to the billing process in critical periods;
- Reduction of SAP application management cost;
- Higher satisfaction levels in service to business areas;
- Better control over expenses with SAP application support;
- Higher service levels and operational efficiency;
- More flexibility and agility to meet business needs.
- Our SLA improved in the last quarter, but it had a significant drop last month in the functional front (NTT DATA Business Solutions (FH) management report attached). Our next steps are improving the functional front SLA, maintaining the Basis front SLA, being proactive to identify issues and better treatment of issue root causes.
Ourofino adopts NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil (FH) AMS suite
Always investing in innovation and cutting-edge technology, Ourofino implemented the SAP ECC system, due to the need of seeking solutions and support that would meet its strategic demands. Then, the company tax area was restructured with the implementation of Guepardo, a tax solution developed by NTT DATA Business Solutions. To ensure a high-performance operation from the start, Ourofino contracted AMS suite, a support service for SAP Applications.
AMS suite is a service platform for SAP application management that helps improve the performance of your operation. Through a robust framework of standards for end-to-end support operations, AMS suite contributes to the continuous improvement of our customers’ processes and applications. Contracting this service enabled full management of Ourofino by NTT DATA Business Solutions. This was the first SAP ERP implementation case in Sybase in Brazil.
Belagrícola is one of the largest provider of solutions for farmers, with a technology-based portfolio of products and services. Considered as one of the biggest players in national agribusiness, it expanded its activities to the international market, always reinforcing its DNA: innovation, passion
Arezzo&Co is a leader in footwear, handbags and accessories in Brazil. Accumulating more than 41 years of history, currently sells over 9 million pairs of shoes and accessories a year. It has four recognized brands – Arezzo, Schutz, Anacapri and Alexandre Birman – with products that stand out for qu
With over 27,000 employees and operations in 120 countries, the JTI Group has been growing since 1999, when it joined the US company, R.J. Reynolds. Eight years later, with the Gallaher merger, the tobacco company doubled in size.