Achieving operational excellence is crucial before our IPO. With tighter maintenance planning, we’re now spending more time on corrective maintenance actions – which is ultimately better for our business and helps our equipment last longer.
Suranart Kittirattanadetch Chief Financial Officer, R&B Food Supply Public Company Limited
As a leading Thai manufacturer of breadcrumbs and seasonings for the food industry, R&B Food Supply Public Company Limited joined forces with ISS Consulting (Thailand) Ltd. to implement SAP S/4HANA. Now, with improved financial transparency across its business, the company can prepare to launch its IPO and scale up operations to meet expansion plans.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Improve financial transparency across the business to get ready for its initial public offering (IPO)
- Gain visibility into costings, with a focus on manufacturing excellence
- Increase operational control beyond finance and accounting
Why SAP and ISS Consulting
- Advanced production and quality control capabilities that meet business needs
- Global, scalable technology platform with demonstrated industry success
- ISS Consulting’s proven experience and leadership in the consumer products industry and its status as an SAP platinum partner
After: Value-Driven Results
- Precise material planning, reducing production planning errors
- Clear visibility into product costings with accurate allocated overheads and cost variance monitoring, enabling a better pricing strategy
- Close alignment of maintenance activities with production scheduling, enabling preventive maintenance actions to prevent plant and equipment failures