Have questions? Please contact us.
- NTT DATA Business Solutions was chosen for offering extensive experience across the entire SAP solution portfolio, whether in ERP, integrations (using PI), SAP Commerce Cloud (e-commerce) and SAP Sales Cloud (CRM) solution, so that current system was replaced with quality by the SAP C/4HANA platform.
Robledo de Andrade e Castro, Business and Innovation Director, DPaschoal
Employees: + 3.600
DPaschoal is the leader in car parts sales and services in Brazil.
The company has 500 own and accredited automotive centers, as well as 18 distribution centers, 10 tire retreading centers, 4 parts supermarkets and 2 e-commerce.
Challenges and Benefits
- Deliver the project in a short time, process a large volume of data transactions, integrate with other systems, automate tasks and migrate data from the previous platform.
- Expansion of customer relationship;
- Better sales opportunity management;
- Generation of future opportunities;
- Management of activities of internal and external sellers;
- Sales funnel;
- Vehicle management;
- Security reviews generating future opportunities;
- Tracking lost sales;
- Routing visits;
- Market research.
- SAP Sales Cloud;
- This project can be considered a success case as it covers much of the SAP C/4HANA sales force functionality, tailored to DPaschoal’s business model and fully integrated with the systems that support the operation, generating agility and better customer relationship process control.
DPaschoal implements SAP Sales Cloud
When DPaschoal realized the need to replace its CRM platform, it chose NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil to implement SAP C/4HANA.
To continue evolving with excellence in the segment, DPaschoal reformulated its commercial strategy in 2015. The company, which has 180 physical stores in Brazil, completely restructured its website, started its e-commerce operation and started to replace the its CRM platform in order to count on greater integration between the solutions. DPaschoal realized that it could improve the user experience with SAP C/4HANA.
NTT DATA Business Solutions was chosen for offering extensive experience across the entire SAP solution portfolio, whether in ERP, integrations (using PI), SAP Commerce Cloud (e-commerce) and SAP Sales Cloud (CRM) solution, so that current system was replaced with quality by the SAP C/4HANA platform.
Leroy Merlin arrived in Brazil in 1998, specializing in construction, finishing, DIY, decoration and gardening, offering 80 thousand items divided into 15 sectors: building materials, wood, electrical, tools, carpets, ceramics, sanitary, plumbing, gardening, between others.
From industry to point of sale. Leader in the perfumery market, the Boticário Group has four business units in its portfolio: O Boticário, Eudora, quem disse, berenice? and The Beauty Box, with AERO being responsible for the Retail Unit within the group.