Have questions? Please contact us.
- Use of best practices in support
- Productivity gains provided by GUEPARDO Tax Software rapid update
Gildo Veloso, Projects and Systems in Indirect Taxes, LaforgeHolcim
Using best practices in support, NTT DATA Business Solutions’ (FH) R&D team relied on the support and partnership of LafargeHolcim’s technical team to update the GUEPARDO Tax Software assertively and efficiently. With the productivity gains provided by the rapid update, the company can devote itself to the end activity and make overcoming the tax authorities to become a routine action
Challenges and Benefits
- High level of detail in the laws of the segment that the company operates. Remote and proactive support from NTT DATA Business Solutions’ R&D team to avoid wear and tear during interactions.
- Fiscal accounting compliance that reflects on 360º benefits in the organization;
- Focus on core activities that generate business value;
- Governance in applications;
- Upgrades that lasted three weeks now last few hours;
- Partnership and commitment in the resolution of technical calls, with assertive support;
- Improvement in processes;
- Sharing of technical and tax knowledge;
- Complex processes are solved with planning and excellence;
- Error-prone manual activities have been reduced;
- Ability to see and analyze results.
- GUEPARDO Tax Software
LafargeHolcim updates GUEPARDO and improves its tax performance
The world’s leading building materials and solutions company, LafargeHolcim products serve projects ranging from smaller infrastructure dwellings to architecturally challenging buildings.
Among so many challenges, the company stands out for the level of detail in the laws that govern its activities and, any mistake, can result in severe penalties that affect both the company and those involved in the segment. Keeping up with this level of complexity requires a highly specialized and proactive team, as dealing with the IRS goes far beyond delivering files. The information must be properly cleared and in compliance. By combining NTT DATA Business Solutions’ tax expertise with LafargeHolcim’s partnership and quality level, the Research & Development team updated the GUEPARDO Tax Software at an unparalleled speed, and the platform optimized the tax accounting routine of all processes and provided return on long term investment.
Castrolanda, one of the largest agribusiness companies in Paraná, is a Cooperative headquartered in Castro, founded in 1951. The Cooperative has business units divided into Operations (agricultural, meat, milk, potato, energy, and administration) and Industrial ( meat, milk, and potatoes).
Founded in 1997, América Latina Logística operates the most extensive railroad network in South America. With an operation in Brazil, Rumo Logística performs socio-environmental development actions in areas and communities especially located around its units.
Arezzo&Co is a leader in footwear, handbags and accessories in Brazil. Accumulating more than 41 years of history, currently sells over 9 million pairs of shoes and accessories a year. It has four recognized brands – Arezzo, Schutz, Anacapri and Alexandre Birman – with products that stand out for qu