If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Louise Blumensaat Fredsøe, Supply Chain, Optimization & Masterdata Manager, Sanistål A/S
Challenges and Benefits
- Sanistål was aware of the importance of consistent data quality, but lacked governance on how to work with master data in its old system
- Manual data entry was both time-consuming and errorprone with missing information obstructing the rest of the system and resulting in poor data quality
- Sanistål’s customer-centric growth strategy required an agile solution enabling the company to adapt quickly and efficiently
- it.master data simplified (it.mds)
- it.mds supports Sanistål’s master data model, which serves as the foundation for consistent high-quality data
- Improved authorization through it.mds means that data ownership now lies with those who know the data best
- Continuously improved quality of master data enables agility supporting Sanistål’s strategy of being a strong partner for its customers
Together with NTT DATA, Sanistål defined how its master data should reflect its business processes and the rules to support that – while harmonizing with data from the rest of its complex system landscape. it.mds was instrumental in this effort and in Sanistål’s ability to further improve their data says Louise Blumensaat Fredsøe: “The greatest gift it.mds gives us is that we can define our master data based on rules. In that way, NTT DATA gave us the foundation to build from, which is what we continue to do today.”
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions
- NTT DATA provided Sanistål with a solid foundation to
build from in it.mds
- Close collaboration and NTT DATA’s extensive experience
set Sanistål up for success
The it mds solution automates the process whenever Nilfisk-Advance creates and modifies material in SAP. The company thus saves time and cuts back on human errors made each year.
With the introduction of SAP Business ByDesign, Polysan now has a system that lifts the entire IT operation across its different work areas, increases efficiency and supports growth ambitions.
When the Danish lighting manufacturer, Louis Poulsen, faced the dilemma of whether to continue enhancing their system operating on the 10-year-old SAP ECC platform or upgrade to a new S/4HANA platform, they decided on the latter.