If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Marcus Faber Kappendrup, Business System Consultant, Nilfisk
Nilfisk, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment, has entered the increasingly lucrative rental market. To leverage the full potential of their rental business, Nilfisk has implemented it.hire&rental from NTT DATA Business Solutions.
Benefits and Challenges
- Meeting the increasing demands for equipment rental
- Reducing the amount of cost-intensive manual work, e.g. invoicing, when managing rental agreements
- Enabling transparency in equipment status throughout the entire rental life cycle
- Automating the tracking and billing of rental processes
- The it.hire&rental solution is an SAP module that enables Nilfisk to grow their rental business and profitability by automating processes and ensuring effective rental management
- Streamlined rental management across different markets
- Growth of rental business to meet increasing customer demands
- Easy-to-understand overview of capacity utilization, price index and availability
- Better customer experience with zero errors
- Improved decision-making thanks to data transparency
Wrist Ship Supply has 950 employees in 14 countries and a turnover of more than 2.9 billion DKK. The reliability and credibility that the customers demand are the same that the Group wants when it comes to its financial reporting, which is why the Group has successfully implemented SAP BPC.