Have questions? Please contact us.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- NTT DATA was chosen for having a high level of technical knowledge in SAP and AWS.
Mauricio Fazole, IT Manager, IMC Group
The IMC Group – International Meal Company – is one of the largest out-of-home food companies in Brazil, also operating in Panama, Colombia and the United States.
Challenges and Benefits
- Despite some internal connectivity difficulties, the NTT DATA Business Solutions Cloud Management team, together with the IMC team, managed to provide a stable and reliable cloud environment, designing a system with high availability, performance and covering all integrations that the group needed to best serve the countless brands distributed in different countries and stores.
- Average server response time was below one second.
- Information integrated across the SAP environment.
- Migration of servers.
- Patch update.
- Use of new tools made available by SAP and AWS.
- Cloud AWS.
IMC migrates its SAP infrastructure to the Cloud
When IMC decided to transform its SAP environment, it chose NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil to make a secure and agile migration to the AWS cloud.
In an increasingly competitive market, following technological trends to improve your performance is essential. The IMC Group identified the need for an update in its Brazilian unit and found the opportunity to improve the performance of its applications in the cloud environment. Owner of major brands such as Frango Assado, Viena, Batata Inglesa, Olive Garden, Pizza Hut Brasil, KFC Brasil, among others, the group chose AWS to host its entire SAP infrastructure and chose NTT DATA Business Solutions to make a secure migration, that integrated all existing SAP resources (S/4HANA, FIORI, SOLMAN, BW, GRC, PI) in a short term.
By presenting a high level of technical knowledge in SAP and AWS, NTT DATA Business Solutions also became responsible for IMC’s cloud management, from infrastructure to the application of new resources. To encourage the continuous improvement of operations, the results of the services are presented periodically through follow-up meetings and indicators.
Leroy Merlin arrived in Brazil in 1998, specializing in construction, finishing, DIY, decoration and gardening, offering 80 thousand items divided into 15 sectors: building materials, wood, electrical, tools, carpets, ceramics, sanitary, plumbing, gardening, between others.
With more than 3900 points of sale in Brazil and abroad, Boticário Group is the world’s largest perfumery and cosmetics franchising network. For 11 years, it has partnered with NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil for SAP consulting projects.
Founded in 1988, the fine chocolate maker Cacau Show is today one of the largest franchising companies in Brazil, with over 1,500 outlets throughout the country.