Have questions? Please contact us.
Demarest Advogados is one of the most respected law firms in Brazil and is among the largest in Latin America. Throughout its career in various areas of law, the firm has always kept alive its vocation to provide legal services with high quality and excellence.
Challenges and Benefits
- The office had been researching for years new technological possibilities. By conducting numerous searches with various suppliers, SAP products were considered more adherent to the operation. However, it was necessary to have a partner that had a consolidated implementation methodology and tested in several segments.
- Full control of the business
- Excellence in the delivery of obligations
- Facilitation of tax management
- Cost reduction
- Quality and consistency in the generated records
- Well-defined and automated processes and procedures
- Reduction of operational risks
- More autonomy to perform high performance analysis
- Information security
- SAP S/4HANA
- GUEPARDO Tax Software
Demarest Advogados implements SAP S/4HANA, GUEPARDO and AMS Suite
Seeing what is new is part of the pioneering spirit of Demarest Advogados. The choice of SAP S/4HANA was part of a natural process of innovation that had been in the company’s strategic planning for years. Among the options evaluated, SAP’s next-generation ERP is the only tool that delivers analytical information with accurate reporting that underpins decision making and improves performance.
Regarding tax compliance, the tool brought improvements in the control of internal processes, as well as inhibiting any type of third party fraud. Since all data is stored in the same database, the office has complete control of the business and all incoming and outgoing information.
First case of SAP S/4HANA in a law firm in the world. By implementing SAP S/4HANA, the GUEPARDO Tax Software and the AMS suite (post-implementation support), the company unified all information into one database, provided accurate answers, and provided greater security and internal efficiency.
Castrolanda, one of the largest agribusiness companies in Paraná, is a Cooperative headquartered in Castro, founded in 1951. The Cooperative has business units divided into Operations (agricultural, meat, milk, potato, energy, and administration) and Industrial ( meat, milk, and potatoes).
Belagrícola is one of the largest provider of solutions for farmers, with a technology-based portfolio of products and services. Considered as one of the biggest players in national agribusiness, it expanded its activities to the international market, always reinforcing its DNA: innovation, passion
Headquartered in Norway, Pisa Group is a global leader in manufacturing paper for publications and is the second largest newsprint producer in the world. Currently, it has business units located in 11 countries, among them Brazil.