Have questions? Please contact us.
Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Recommendation from parent company Bilkent Holding after previous successful implementation projects
- Experienced consultant with strong customer references
Ayça Coşar, Budget Manager, Tepe Home
With 38 stores across Turkey and over 40,000 unique products, Tepe Home stocks everything a person needs to make a house a home. From sofas and beds, to bathroom and kitchen fittings, to lighting and accessories, its broad range appeals to a wide variety of tastes and budgets.
Challenges and Benefits
- Replace time-consuming and error-prone spreadsheets with an integrated planning and consolidation solution
- Generate more detailed budget analysis and profit and loss statements
- Predict product costs more accurately
- Automate financial consolidation processes
- Fast and accurate budget analysis
- Ability to view profitability of each store and product
- What-if scenarios to support decision making and budget planning
- Detailed cash flow can be viewed and adapted quickly and easily
- SAP® BusinessObjects™ Planning and Consolidation
Analyzing finances down to the last detail with SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation
About the Project
In the past, Tepe Home used Excel spreadsheets for its financial planning and consolidation tasks. However, the company recognized that there was
much room for improvement: “Manually entering and analyzing all financial figures took considerable time and was prone to errors,” explains Sertay
Sargin, CEO Advisor at Tepe Home. “We wanted a solution that would not only accelerate our consolidation, but also provide us with a more detailed
and forward-looking analysis of our finances.” Following a recommendation from its parent company Bilkent Holding, Tepe Home identified SAP
BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation and NTT DATA Business Solutions as the right combination to achieve this aim. Since other organizations within the group had
already successfully collaborated with NTT DATA Business Solutions on SAP implementation projects, Tepe Home knew it had found a partner it could rely on.
Many of Turkey’s best-known brands and major players are part of Bilkent Holding. Comprising a total of over 20 companies across nine industries, the group’s scope of activities is far-reaching.
With SAP ERP und Business Analytics, Fenerbahçe Sports Club has instant access to all the information it needs to make sound business decisions and ensure its professional players keep bringing home those trophies.
With 365 stores in 63 cities of Turkey, as well as 170 stores in more than 30 countries from Europe to North Africa, Penti offers its products to consumers in a total of 535 stores.