Have questions? Please contact us.
Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Impressive overall concept
- Extensive expertise in the CRM field and in-depth knowledge of cloud solutions
- Expert in complex global business with a worldwide presence
Employees: 2,900 (2019)
Turnover: BEUR 1.62 (2018)
Synthomer’s roots stretch right back to 1863. The world’s leading provider is headquartered in London, UK, and is defined by constant global growth, and a specialization in aqueous polymers and synthetic latex.
From adhesives and carpets to medical products and technical fabrics: Synthomer is familiar with
customer requirements in various industries.
The company operates in 18 countries and has 25 production locations
Challenges and Benefits
- Various ERP and CRM systems
- Need for a CRM solution for coordination and reporting of global sales activities
- Manual interfaces in the sales process
- Replacement of the existing system
- Creation of a global CRM system connected to the existing SAP ERP system
- Digitalization of sales processes
- Mobile access to customer data
- Increased efficiency and transparency of global sales activities
- Harmonization of data
- Reporting in real time
- SAP Sales Cloud (SAP C/4HANA Suite)
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Application Management Services (AMS) by NTT DATA Business Solutions UK
With the introduction of SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform integration, Synthoma now benefits from a global CRM system which is connected to the existing ERP system and digital sales processes.
Cultivating Valuable Customer Relationships with SAP Sales Cloud
Synthomer’s CRM system was no longer able to cope with the rising requirements. That’s why the company came across NTT DATA Business Solutions as IT service provider with substantial expertise in the CRM and cloud sectors as well as a global presence.
New Directions in Sales
As Synthomer has no group-wide, uniform ERP and CRM system, there were numerous manual interfaces. NTT DATA Business Solutions and Synthomer decided for a global CRM system, connected to the existing SAP ERP system. Another project objective was to increase the efficiency and transparency of sales processes. At the same time, it had to be possible to implement a new reporting solution.
Ensuring the Right Blend for Success
With the introduction of SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform integration, Synthomer now benefits from end-to-end business processes with mobile data access and consolidated data use in the system. Sales now has the ideal tool for day-to-day business, as customer data is available online and offline.
The Right Chemistry
NTT DATA Business Solutions’ impressive overall concept for digitalization of global sales processes was brought to a successful conclusion with the go-live. Synthomer has also successfully rolled out the solution at its global locations – the chemistry is right here!
With the NTT DATA Business Solutions solution it.mobile CustomerFocus Pro app, customer data and existing sales processes can be used online as well as offline regardless of location.
DENIOS AG, located in Germany, is a specialist in hazardous materials storage and handling, work safety as well as industry requirements and has a portfolio of over 10,000 products.
Vetter Pharma implemented a new HR system landscape with the help of NTT DATA Business Solutions and thus, sets the beginning of their journey into the digital world with SAP SuccessFactors.