Have questions? Please contact us.
The Danish group Nilfisk is busy digitalizing both products and processes. The company, who launched its first iconic Nilfisk model for Danish consumers in 1906, is today among the world’s leading manufacturers of vacuum cleaners and cleaning equipment.
Challenges and Benefits
- Desire to automate the entry of sales orders into the business system. Order entry is the process that requires most key entries: Who is the customer, what did the customer buy, and where should the products be delivered?
- Desire to reduce manual processes and increase quality in order handling
- it.capture from itelligence: A software robot that digitalizes and automates the order process. The customer sends the order in PDF format and a process robot ensures correct order entry
- it.capture is built on (1) rules - ensuring standardized processes, and (2) artificial intelligence - enabling the robot to gain knowledge and validate the documents
- it.capture supports the customer’s own order layout
- Possibility of 100 % automated scanning, recognition and registration of sales orders in the ERP system without human interaction. The solution can be adapted to any company’s need to control and monitor the documents
- Efficient and standardized handling of sales orders
- Higher quality through minimization of manual entry errors in the process. The robot validates all information about the customer, prices and products against the system and external sources
- Release of resources connected to order management, which is now used for customer service optimization instead
It was through Nilfisk’s close collaborations with itelligence that the company got acquainted with it.capture - a software robot developed to handle all types of business documents.