Have questions? Please contact us.
Juliette Van Vaalen, Manager, Finance & Control, Mechan Groep
Mechan Groep supply world-leading brands in the tractor and agricultural equipment sector.
Challenges and Benefits
- An incoming invoice has to pass through many hands. From the moment it lands in the finance department’s inbox to the moment it is created in the system, approved and paid. With 15,000 incoming invoices per year, the manual process of handling invoices had become too great a challenge for the Dutch Mechan Groep, who supply world-leading brands in the tractor and agricultural equipment sector.
- No manual labour or repetitive work
- Elimination of the manual errors
- Experts maintain the system
- A simple price per document
- No hosting costs, no licence fees, no updating costs
- The more documents processed, the better output generated
Learn, how Mechan Groep reduces time and errors with intelligent invoice creation - thanks to it.capture.
Tieman Trading B.V. is a Dutch wholesaler of electric cables and construction supplies for retailers and additionally offers services for repairs and spare parts.
We transformed a local ERP system into a single solution that consolidates the data of all their international branches. Read how we helped BIP in their digital transformation.
Together with the Vreugdenhil team, we successfully implemented SAP S/4HANA in an operative supply chain that has no room for disruptions or errors. Read how we broke down silos, upped business process efficiency, and went live during peak milk production season.