Have questions? Please contact us.
- Highly regarded with positive experiences from existing relationships and successful projects completed in other areas of the Kingspan Group
- Experienced and knowledgeable HCM Consultants who clearly articulated the benefits of the solution
- Provided a full onboarding service including design, implementation, training and support
Marie Maguire, Group Head of Leadership Development, Kingspan Group plc
Kingspan is the global leader in high-performance insulation and building envelope solutions
Challenges and Benefits
- Succession Planning was previously an informal and disconnected process with employee records manually accessed in different locations and divisions
- A lack of visibility of succession plans with ad hoc employee record updates
- Difficulties with management accessing the required insight with key talent often hidden from company-wide talent searches
- The risk of talent loss with key employees not always recognised
- Relevant employees now have meaningful career development opportunities with talent gaps closed and the ability to nurture future leaders
- Visibility for all critical positions and shared insight. Management can view qualifications, geographic mobility, mentors, and development programmes in addition to talent depth with interactive succession organisation charts and side-by-side comparisons
- The foundations to build a highly engaged workforce and are in the process of cultivating a strong talent pipeline
- SAP SuccessFactors (Succession Management)
Kingspan Group to Identify, Develop and Retain High-Performing Talent with SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
Kingspan Group approach itelligence looking for a solution to help them identify high potentials and talent pools with the main purpose of growing and evolving their business. They were at a high risk of talent loss with key employees not always recognised. Succession Planning was an informal and disconnected process with employee records held dispersed, using different locations and divisions, with poor visibility and manual access.
The implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management solution set the foundation to build a highly engaged workforce and a strong talent pipeline. The solution brought visibility for all critical positions and shared insight. The management team from Kingspan Group is now able to identify, nominate, develop, and retain high performing talent.
itelligence demonstrated a solid understanding of our business requirements and recommended a compelling SAP Cloud solution. With SAP Business ByDesign, we have a comprehensive ERP solution with strong financial management and enhanced reporting. Jonathan Phillips, Group Business Systems Manager
Weir Minerals has 14,000 employees operating in 35 countries and is a global leader in the mineral, oil and gas, and power industries. The company provides manufacturing equipment for slurry transportation and dewatering systems as well as spare parts and services for niche industries.