Have questions? Please contact us.
- itelligence demonstrated a solid understanding of our data, systems and processes that led to a harmonised BW/4HANA and S/4HANA implementation
- A low risk, structured approach to BW/4HANA with local UK expertise that could achieve the tight deadline to implement the new business platform
- A true understanding of Evergreen’s business and industry with solid reference ability
- Global SAP expertise that could support Evergreen’s international roll-out
Morgan Pearse, Data & Analytics Manager, Evergreen Garden Care
Employees: 900 (2019)
Turnover: £330 million (2019)
Evergreen Garden Care are leading lawn and garden care experts.
Challenges and Benefits
- The mandate to separate from ScottsMiracle-Gro would remove access to the previous BW environment as a result of the divestment
- Operating in an FMCG environment, the accurate analysis of sales and margin was critical and needed to be available as a priority
- How to harmonise the BW/4HANA project with the S/4HANA project and understand the concept of the new SAP system before visibility of data on the new platform
- The New modelling and data management capabilities of SAP BW/4HANA provide the flexibility that was critical for syncing the go-live with the SAP S/4HANA project
- Benefitted from SAP Best Practice as the benchmark with BW reporting and analytics following this model. (The solution wasn’t a replica of the parent company platform)
- A new strategic & financial reporting tool was created. Evergreen upgraded their COPA/profitability analytics using the Universal Journal Entry table in S/4 that puts all financial information in one place
- The modern visual interface with simplified BW data flows has resulted in improved productivity and faster analytics on the SAP HANA database
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Evergreen Garden Care is Transforming Data into Operational Insights with SAP S/4HANA & BW/4HANA
With both local and global SAP expertise, and a solid understanding of Evergreen’s business and industry, itelligence was chosen to implement under a tight deadline a new business platform, able to provide accurate analysis of sales and margin proved to be critical in the consumer product industry.
Evergreen Garden Care has transformed data into operational Insights with SAP BW/4HANA. Evergreen Garden Care is benefiting from the new modelling and data management capabilities of SAP BW/4HANA in addition to operating with all their financial information in one place. The modern visual interface with simplified BW data flows has resulted in improved productivity and faster analytics on the SAP HANA database.
Weir Minerals has 14,000 employees operating in 35 countries and is a global leader in the mineral, oil and gas, and power industries. The company provides manufacturing equipment for slurry transportation and dewatering systems as well as spare parts and services for niche industries.