Have questions? Please contact us.
Alberto Araújo, COO, Belagrícola
Employees: + 1.300
Belagrícola is one of the largest provider of solutions for farmers, with a technology-based portfolio of products and services. Considered as one of the biggest players in national agribusiness, it expanded its activities to the international market, always reinforcing its DNA: innovation, passion and partnership.
Challenges and Benefits
- To replace the management system, Belagrícola needed a certified partner that would simplify processes in unifying all information in the same database, as well as boosting competitiveness and ensuring compliance in the delivery of obligations to the tax authorities.
- Smart decisions based on accurate, real-time information;
- Gain in efficiency, performance and productivity;
- Improvements in internal processes and data governance;
- Security and reliability of information;
- Integration with other global platforms;
- Full control of the business;
- Quantitative analysis of forecasts;
- Increased competitiveness.
- In addition to SAP S/4HANA and GUEPARDO, the project has a data management and governance solution – SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) and a quantitative forecasting, financial reporting and budgeting tool – SAP BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation).
Belagrícola implements SAP S/4HANA, MDG AND GUEPARDO with NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil
NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil was chosen as a partner due to the sum of technical recognition, tax expertise, deliverability and the Recognized Expertise in SAP S/4HANA seal.
For some years Belagrícola has been investing in improvements in internal processes and governance. By being in a process of expansion, SAP S/4HANA platform was chosen to contribute in the improvement of productivity and efficiency, as the structured database provides accurate analysis and safety in operation, with the possibility of full control of the business.
In addition, in order to enhance the delivery of obligations to the tax authorities, GUEPARDO proved to be the Fiscal Software most in line with the company’s reality, given the quantity and complexity of electronic reports, as well as the ability to consistently crosscheck information and ensure optimized files.
With over 27,000 employees and operations in 120 countries, the JTI Group has been growing since 1999, when it joined the US company, R.J. Reynolds. Eight years later, with the Gallaher merger, the tobacco company doubled in size.
Aware of the latest technology, Demarest Advogados implements SAP S/4HANA and revolutionizes tax management with the GUEPARDO Tax Software
When Petlove lacked a robust ERP to support its accelerated growth and ensure control of its operations, it relied on the expertise of NTT DATA.