Have questions? Please contact us.
- To start the project, Aché conducted a process inviting thirteen suppliers. During the negotiation phase, all suppliers indicated great complexity and the project deadlines were reviewed as well as new activities were included.
- In the proposal phase, an extremely complex evaluation was performed and NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil, reached 85% of the score.
- After this result, the commercial process started and NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil, showed it was the best option for the partnership.
Uderson Luiz Fermino, Systems Specialist – SAP FICO, Aché Laboratórios Farmacêuticos S/A.
Aché Laboratórios Farmacêuticos S.A. is a 100% Brazilian company with 48 years of experience in the pharmaceutical market.
It has three industrial sites: Guarulhos (SP), its headquarters, São Paulo (SP) and Anápolis (GO), where it owns a 50% stake in Melcon Indústria Farmacêutica.
It is currently one of the industry’s largest sales forces in Brazil.
Challenges and Benefits
- Creation of a work plan for the first three weeks after project launch;
- Creation of Automatic Entry procedures for CT-e and a work plan for CT-e Bookkeeping;
- The project must include a plan to reduce A / R invoices to minimize risks for the first day of operation, and must be aligned with the PPC and logistics areas, in addition to changing existing SOPs.
- Issuing NF-e by SAP tool with 100% control of tax document entries in all units
- Managing all digital tax documents in a single repository, simplifying the processes of physical and tax receiving, eliminating all manual activities in the process
- Calculating credits related to electronic bill of lading (CT-e) reducing the risk of fines
- Reducing operational time of entries, risk of error related to NF-e and CT-e entries by 95%, transportation time and transportation expenses
- 100% guaranteed reliability on NF-e and CT-e tax data, receiving goods without the need of manual data entry.
- Technologies used by NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil, in the implementation included, in addition to SAP ERP, the GRC tools (solution for issuing and receiving/automating tax documents), PI (solution to integrate information between SAP ERP, GRC and SEFAZ systems), BW (collection tool for ERP data and other sources – BI), BO (data analysis and display) and SAP Solution Manager (project management).
Aché Laboratórios implementa SAP GRC e NF-E com NTT DATA Business Solutions Brasil
Aché Laboratórios contacted NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil, as it needed to comply with legal requirements for storage and management of electronic tax documents, enabling automation of the validation process for file structure, digital signature, document use authorization in the Treasury Office and registration (entry) of these documents, readjusting the billing scenarios (output) in a technologically secure and sustainable platform.
The implementation project performed by NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil, called “eDocs Project” aimed to implement SAP GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and SAP PI (Process Integration) environments, and upgrade the SAP ECC environment in four servers (PI DEV, PI PRD, GRC DEV and GRC PRD). To start the project, Aché conducted a process inviting thirteen suppliers. During the negotiation phase, all suppliers indicated great complexity and the project deadlines were reviewed as well as new activities were included.
In the proposal phase, an extremely complex evaluation was performed and NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil, reached 85% of the score. After this result, the commercial process started and NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil, showed it was the best option for the partnership.
Arezzo&Co is a leader in footwear, handbags and accessories in Brazil. Accumulating more than 41 years of history, currently sells over 9 million pairs of shoes and accessories a year. It has four recognized brands – Arezzo, Schutz, Anacapri and Alexandre Birman – with products that stand out for qu
Aché Laboratórios Farmacêuticos S.A. is a 100% Brazilian company, with 50 years of experience in the market. It is one of the largest demand generation and sales forces in the pharmaceutical sector in Brazil, as well as exporting to 20 countries in the Americas, Africa, the Middle East and Japan.
Ourofino Agronegócio is one of the largest companies in the Brazilian market of veterinary products and is considered one of the most modern factories in this segment in Latin America. It is respected in the market for the quality of its products, for its innovative attributes and the way it…