NTT DATA Business Solutions Insights: HR Technology Survey 2017 for HRIS/IT
Is your HR technology falling behind your competitors? Are your processes in line with your industry peers? Is your organization keeping up with the HR digital transformation? We can help!
NTT DATA Business Solutions is excited to introduce our 2017 HR technology survey this quarter to HRIS/IT professionals. If you have ever wondered if your competitors or industry peers have difficulty keeping up with technology trends in human resource departments, you can use this survey as a benchmark to see where your organization stands.
Benefits of participating in the survey include your ability to:
- Uncover trends in the market on HR technology
- Use it as a conversation starter to roadmap your organization’s HR planning and processes
- Compare technologies by HR process with other organizations globally
- Gain ideas for getting the full value out of your current HR technology
Each quarter we focus on a different audience:
- HR Executives: Q1 2017
- HR Management/Super Users: Q2 2017
- HRIS/IT: Q3 2017
We will compile the survey results and publish an Executive Brief for each audience at the end of the quarter. By participating in the survey, you will receive a FREE copy of the results (a $495 value), keeping you updated on the latest trends in HR technology.
The following are examples of the types of questions included in the HRIS/IT survey:
- What are your top 3 concerns when implementing new software for your organization?
- Which of your HR systems are on premise and which are hosted in the Cloud?
- What are your biggest challenges when suggesting new technologies to C-suite executives?
- Five years from now, which HR processes will be critical to have automated?
- What are your top HRIS technology challenges?
What makes our survey unique? We are in 23 countries globally and have a unique understanding of the digital transformation currently happening in HR technology. We’ll dive deep into not just what’s happening, but why and how. You can use this data as a benchmark for where you are today and to build a roadmap and business case for implementing and upgrading your HR technology solutions.
Are you an innovator or a technology laggard?