Have questions? Please contact us.
An Exciting New Solution for the Life Sciences Industry
At the 2019 SAPPHIRE NOW conference, NTT DATA Business Solutions partnered with SAP and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to announce an exciting new solution for the life sciences industry that utilizes the partner-managed cloud (PMC) licensing model.
The it.lifesciences solution for SAP S/4HANA on AWS provides businesses in the life sciences industry (including start-up companies) the power of SAP in a subscription-based licensing model that allows your SAP platform to scale as your business grows.
This new solution covers all standard financial, sales, procurement, manufacturing and logistical processes. The powerful baseline core functionality is complemented with life sciences-specific modules, some of which include quality control, global batch trace, serialization, good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and maintenance. As such, life sciences companies can confidently operate in an increasingly regulated and competitive market on a stable S/4HANA platform that covers the complete supply/value chain.
Through rapid deployment of SAP core functionalities, you can start with a small footprint, incorporating additional functionality as your business grows. Now SAP’s vision of the Intelligent Enterprise can be within your grasp, through integration of SAP S/4HANA with it.lifesciences and intelligent technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Here are the key highlights of the it.lifesciences solution:
- Subscription-based SAP S/4HANA licensing model that allows you to start small and grow
- Modular, scalable and future-proof platform based on SAP S/4HANA on AWS
- Compliance with legal/regulatory requirements including FDA, DSCSA, GxP, CAPA and supplier audits
- Standardized documentation in support of a validated ERP implementation
- Real-time insights into transactions and big data analysis in detailed business cockpits and integrated workflows
- Best practices based on more than 30 years’ experience working with pharmaceuticals and medical device companies
In case you weren’t able to attend our session at the AWS Booth Theatre during SAPPHIRE NOW, you can view it below: