For any questions please feel free to contact us.
- Demonstrated a solid understanding of Aspen business requirements
- Strength of our consultants, bringing both business and SAP knowledge
- SAP Business ByDesign expertise
- Strong track record with SAP Cloud Solutions
Jonathan Phillips, Group Business Systems Manager, Aspen Pumps
UK Employees: 178 (2020)
Revenue: £56 million (2020/21)
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Hailsham, Sussex, Aspen Pumps is a leading manufacturer of condensate pumps and accessories for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry. Aspen started out with a single plant in the UK but now has a global presence and distribution in over 100 countries worldwide.
Challenges and Benefits
- Outdated software making it difficult to manage globally expanding business
- Over-reliance on excel spreadsheets
- Resource and time contraints caused by heavy administration workload and teams working in silos
- End-to-end business processes, sophisticated workflows and logistics
- No additional IT system maintenance or infrastructure costs, offering scalability for future growth
- Single source of truth to support management decision making
- SAP Business ByDesign
Aspen Pumps Powers Growth and Expansion with Cloud-based SAP Business ByDesign
As a growing company, with an international customer base, Aspen Pump found that their business processes and incumbent legacy IT applications failed to provide them with the level of visibility required to understand their supply chain as well as being unable to match stock with increased customer demand. This has been a major barrier to accelerating the expansion of the business.
"As our business grew, we found that our processes operations and our applications no longer corresponded to our level of growth. We no longer had the necessary visibility on our Supply Chain, while we had to manage our stock in relation to the increased demand from our customers. We needed a solution that would allow us to maintain Aspen's competitive advantage and leadership position", explains Jonathan Phillips, Group Business Systems Manager for Aspen Pumps.
To address these issues, Aspen has made NTT DATA Business Solutions its partner for implementing and deploying SAP Business ByDesign on the cloud for all Aspen entities around the world.
Weir Minerals has 14,000 employees operating in 35 countries and is a global leader in the mineral, oil and gas, and power industries. The company provides manufacturing equipment for slurry transportation and dewatering systems as well as spare parts and services for niche industries.