For any questions please feel free to contact us.
Embrace and Extend your Analytics with SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3
With the release of SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 and the strong integration with SAP Analytics Cloud, every SAP BusinessObjects customer has the opportunity to embrace hybrid analytics to expand data insights across the organisation.
Using BI 4.3 and SAP Analytics Cloud side by side, you will protect and leverage your existing investment in SAP BusinessObjects while the Cloud will expand analytic insights within the organisation and deliver a truly immersive experience for all users.
SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 Brings Dramatic Improvements
SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 has extensively modernised the user experience and strengthened its integration with SAP Analytics Cloud. SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 delivers major innovations in three areas:
- Enterprise Readiness – Complies with the highest security standards and supports the latest operating systems.
- New User Experience – The New Fiori Launchpad and modernised/simplified Web Intelligence to improve productivity.
- Hybrid Analytics – Leverage live connectivity to SAP BusinessObjects Universes and benefit from the modelling and security built-in SAP BusinessObjects while creating stories in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP BusinessObjects Hybrid Analytics
The Key Benefits of the Hybrid Analytics Architecture
- Provides a single, heterogeneous analytics platform composed of on-premise and cloud applications that delivers a seamless experience for the business user.
- Delivers the most value from your SAP BusinessObjects investment with hybrid analytics for fast, confident decisions.
- Leverage use cases in a hybrid environment; Use data discovery in SAP Analytics Cloud and operational reporting with the SAP BusinessObjects platform.
- Enables all analytics for BI, planning and predictive that work together on-premise and in the cloud
- Planning is an integral part of how organisations manage their performance and this is now a core component of SAP Analytics Cloud. Define plans and leverage the inbuilt machine learning, collaboration, and natural language processing capabilities to dramatically improve productivity.
- Employs Augmented Analytics that make you smarter by helping users easily find answers.
- Connects live to your trusted business data keeping it behind your firewall without moving it to the cloud
- Increases adoption and bring together all analytic content, no matter where it resides.
- Offers flexible licensing options to support your cloud transition.
Delivering Hybrid Analytics with NTT DATA Business Solutions
NTT DATA customers are leading the way in adopting and exploiting SAP analytical technologies that are powering the intelligent enterprise. From cloud analytics and data management to modern data platforms and advanced analytics, NTT DATA customers are leveraging data to deliver true insight to action;
- Strong analytics skills across strategy, reporting, information management and support
- We deliver transformative business insight with enterprise-grade analytics and modern data Platforms
- Supporting a large number of SAP BusinessObjects customers
- We have already introduced SAP Analytics Cloud to a number of our customers
- A trusted partner with both SAP Applications & SAP Analytics expertise
Plan your Move to Hybrid Analytics - Take your Analytics Assessment Today
Do you need help to understand, identify, and define a migration path for your organisation or guidance on how to leverage your existing SAP BusinessObjects platform with new SAP Cloud Analytics?
To support you on this journey, NTT DATA is offering a “Hybrid Analytics Assessment Service” designed to create a tailored migration path for organisations considering the move to Hybrid Analytics. The service is low-cost, fixed price, and delivered within 2 weeks. It comprises different tools and methods to simplify your migration and is perfect for helping organisations to move their Analytics Strategy forward.
Embrace and Extend Analytics | Virtual Session
Asad Mahmood, our Principal Solution Architect for SAP Analytics is presenting Hybrid Analytics, the business solution that combines the high-speed innovation from the cloud with the on-premise capabilities of SAP BusinessObjects to expand data insights across the organisation.
In this session, you will get insight into how other customers have successfully adopted this new paradigm. In addition, we will take you through the key use cases and innovations in SAC when using your existing Universes as a data source. This will include capabilities such as machine learning, natural language processing, automated forecasting, amongst others.
Chris Long, Head of BI & Data, Leeds Building Society
Learn more about Hybrid Analytics
Learn more about SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 and Hybrid Analytics. Speak with one of our consultants today.