Sorularınız için bize ulaşabilirsiniz.
- Competence and experience with SAP HANA and S/4HANA
We live in a digital world. Interaction among consumers and brands has to be authentically networked, in dialog and in real time. To meet these
challenges, the agency UDG United Digital Group develops customized digitization strategies and
guides them to measurable success.
Zorluklar ve faydaları
- Over the years, a number of agencies have come together under the roof of UDG United Digital Group
- No standardized, cross-company system
- Numerous island solutions
- Simplification of intercompany processes and infrastructure
- Cross-company project controlling
- New functions and evaluation features with SAP HANA
- NTT DATA Business Solutions industry solution it.service
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- NTT DATA Business Solutions AddOns it.approval and it.smartscan
About the Project
As an agency network founded in 2011 from the merging of nine specialist agencies, UDG United Digital Group is growing all the time and has asserted itself on the market as one of the leading full-service agencies with digital DNA. The combination of multiple agencies under one roof ultimately necessitated standardizing the IT system landscape. UDG United Digital Group commissioned NTT DATA Business Solutions AG from Bielefeld to implement a standardized and future-proof ERP solution.
At the beginning of 2016, after a project runtime of just four months, the NTT DATA Business Solutions project team successfully launched the long-established industry solution it.service for service providers on SAP HANA. The new ERP solution supports a range of internal processes, thereby contributing to the agency’s success because UDG United Digital Group is now in a position to provide flexible and tailored solutions to individual customer requirements.
By implementing SAP S/4HANA Finance, UDG United Digital Group benefits from a state-of-the-art user experience and simplified architecture that accelerates the preparation of financial statements, ensures reporting agility, and promotes standardized and transparent planning and controlling processes.