Sorularınız için bize ulaşabilirsiniz.
- End-to-end support in all required areas
- A visionary team that cooperates in innovative initiatives
- A business partner that enables constant development
- An organizational structure that offers the same quality of service at every stage
- Remarkable references
Berke Menekli, BSH VP IT T-MEA-CIS
Zorluklar ve faydaları
- To improve after-sale customer satisfaction
- To make effective schedules for SQL database updates
- To optimize transfer order process by using the production data from the main material warehouse
- To accelerate the approval process for logistics invoices
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Much easier, faster and more accurate product delivery and assembly operations
- Using optimum level of human power in tasks with low added value
- Innovative ideas that can be implemented with existing enterprise solutions, without any R&D investment
Innovative White Goods Exported Globally
BSH operates within Bosch group with a total of 60 thousand employees globally and its largest factory is located in Tekirdağ, Turkey. BSH Turkey is also responsible for operations in 130 countries and 9 production facilities including Africa, Middle East, Central Asia, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, and Asia-Pacific. Recognized as the owner of the first R&D Center certification in Turkey, BSH Turkey exports innovative products with patented technologies developed in our country to the whole world.
BSH Vice President, IT summarizes the company’s cooperation with NTT DATA Business Solutions as follows: "We met NTT DATA Business Solutions in 2016 when we considered the ways to consolidate our fragmented IT landscape. One of the most determining factors in choosing NTT DATA Business Solutions as our business partner was its end-to-end support in such a big project in terms of both scale and scope. Experienced NTT DATA Business Solutions teams work at our operations in all factories in Turkey, as well as in Russia. Although we started with the concept of standard consultancy services, our cooperation is now evolving into an AMS (Application Management Services) model."
Koçtaş, which is a leader in home improvement retailing, opened its first store in 1996 in Bornova, Izmir. Total sales area of the 45 stores in 20 cities, is over 210,000 square meters. Tens of thousands products like decorative products, furniture, home textile products, kitchen, bathroom, ceramic