Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Certified Hybris partner and e-commerce expert
- More than 20 years of trustful cooperation
- E-commerce expertise, already proven in pre-workshops
- Coherent, convincing omni-channel concept
- Close cooperation with SAP Hybris on an international level
Hybris’ future safety as well as the coherent concept of our longtime partner itelligence* has convinced us of the innovative commerce solution. Today, Hybris is our strategic platform for the development of new business and sales models.
Thomas Brinkhoff, Manager Strategic Marketing / Parts Business / Back Office, Dürkopp Adler AG
The Bielefeld-based company Dürkopp Adler produces industrial sewing machines in the highest “Made in Germany” quality for clothing, cushions, leather, shoes, technical textiles, and the automotive industry.
Deductively, more than 25,000 completely configured end products can be produced.
Challenges and Benefits
- Make highly complex products easily available for customers, partners, and sales via online order
- Develop mobile solutions for field representatives
- Make use of technical product data, both in the shop and on the new homepage
- Create maximum data management efficiency
- Consistent, flexible processes due to full SAP integration
- An e-commerce suite designed for growth
- Central product access in real time for customers, partners, and sales
- Sale via all sales channels
- Multilingual sales support system
- Resource saving through around-the-clock Customer-Self-Service
- SAP Hybris Commerce Suite
- SAP NetWeaver Mobile Documents
- TopFlow xRM
About the Project
The Hybris E-Commerce Suite’s success factor lies in the integration of all important business units. The basis for this is Product Information Management (PIM) that allows management of all product content centrally, consistently, and via all channels. As a result, Dürkopp Adler can improve content quality as well as global cooperation.
The company can score with a synchronized brand identity and a comprehensive service. Not only do customers benefit from the SAP Hybris solution, but Dürkopp Adler’s employees also profit because they can use the same online storefront. As a result, they provide comprehensive support in real time with the Assisted Service Module (ASM).
Seamless connectivity to the SAP ERP landscape back-end processes is another persuasive key aspect of the solution. In doing so, a flexible and consistent exchange of product and customer data, availabilities and orders between SAP Hybris Commerce Suite and the existing ERP system is guaranteed. The sewing producer, located in Bielefeld, is so convinced of the concept that the affiliated companies, Beisler, Pfaff Industrial, and KSL, will also use SAP Hybris Commerce Suite.
Dürkopp Adler has recognized added value through NTT DATA Business Solutions’ work setting up the new website as an additional channel. The decisive advantage: product data maintained in the PIM can be automatically transferred onto the website. Hence, the entered data are not only reused in the web shop, but on the website as well, reducing the data maintenance effort significantly. Moreover, an intuitive user interface and a responsive design facilitate the handling for customers as well as for employees.
With SAP Hybris, Dürkopp Adler has a sound e-commerce strategy platform for the future.
The leading master data system Employee Central promises centralized HR processes for the entire workforce. The module enables smart automation of HR processes with the help of intelligent workflows and intuitive access to important tasks via so-called self-services on all devices.
Modern technologies such as AI and clever innovations point the way to the IT future. With this visionary claim, Mosca evaluated their existing system and set out on the path to an intelligent company.
Camina & Schmid produces heating and chimney inserts for wood stoves and fireplaces. As a market leader in their industry they have specialized in innovative and quality products with the "Made in Germany" label.