Have questions? Please contact us.
Mechan Groep supply world-leading brands in the tractor and agricultural equipment sector.
Challenges and Benefits
- An incoming invoice has to pass through many hands. From the moment it lands in the finance department’s inbox to the moment it is created in the system, approved and paid. With 15,000 incoming invoices per year, the manual process of handling invoices had become too great a challenge for the Dutch Mechan Groep, who supply world-leading brands in the tractor and agricultural equipment sector.
- No manual labour or repetitive work
- Elimination of the manual errors
- Experts maintain the system
- A simple price per document
- No hosting costs, no licence fees, no updating costs
- The more documents processed, the better output generated
Tieman Trading B.V. is a Dutch wholesaler of electric cables and construction supplies for retailers and additionally offers services for repairs and spare parts.
An increasing information demand, internationalization, and complicated business processes. Challenges like these require a system that is scalable, provides automated invoicing, and offers better and quicker reports. Read more about how we made this happen with SAP Business ByDesign for Hans Boodt.
Sanquin is responsible for safe and efficient blood supply in the Netherlands on a not-for-profit basis. Sanquin also develops and produces pharmaceutical products, conducts high-quality scientific research, and develops and performs a multitude of diagnostic services.