Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- Best practice know how
- Successful proof of concepts from previously conducted projects.
- Fully equiped consultant pool available 24/7
Selecting a partner for an HR transformation can be more daunting and challenging. The role of a reliable partner comes in place as a subject matter expert. I am glad that we partnered with NTT Data for SAP SuccessFactors having Industry-specific knowledge, technical expertise, transparency, and reliability.
Sana Qureshi Group HR Head, Midstar
Established in 2006, Midstar is a global agricultural commodity trading business having presence in Dubai, Singapore and Egypt. With expertise and inherited experience, Midstar specializes in agricultural commodities for human and animal consumption, managing the entire supply chain for commodity businesses. Midstar has grown to be known as a global reliable partner in the agricultural commodity trading arena. Having a strong destination footmark, Midstar sources bulk commodities such as raw materials required for wheat flour mills and sugar refineries, with volumes over 5 million metric tons annually.
Challenges and Benefits
- Single global solution which unifies processes and data to drive
workforce planning and reporting
- Scalable solution in supporting the organizations workforce across
- Availability of a self service management portal for both employees and
- Standardized reporting system for easy decision making.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Module
- Provide real-time information access to accelerate workforce decision
- Improved HR productivity and efficiency through SAP global best
- Better user experience for Employee & Manager Self Service Functions
- Comply with Regulatory & Industry & Organizational compliance
- Standardize business processes across the organizational units
Midstar Success Story
Other Success Strories
Based in the industrial sector of Abu Dhabi, Emirates Steel produces home-grown high quality steel products that are shipped and used across the world and delivered into major global markets, for the construction, engineering and energy sectors.
Agthia Group is a leading Abu Dhabi based food and beverage company. Agthia offers a world-class portfolio of integrated businesses providing high-quality and trusted food and beverage products for customers and consumers across the UAE, GCC, Turkey, and the wider Middle East.