If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Employees: About 900 (2020)
Turnover: MEUR 200 (2019)
Due to the development of the digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could create new service offerings for its customers and thus stays ahead of the competition.
Utmaningar och förmåner
- A lot of know-how only available in an analog form
- Rapid market change requires new business models
- Digitization of all existing information that was previously only available in paper form
- Clear differentiation from the competition
- Expanded business models for higher customer added value
- New services give the customer faster access to sensor data and documents
- Increased safety when storing hazardous substances through digital services
- Workshop to elaborate and define a digital roadmap for the development of digital services
- Development of new cloud applications
Due to the development of a digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could strengthen once more its leading position at the market.
Rösler can now carry out fast, high-quality and detailed analysis, and use ERP to manage centralized processes in a more agile and efficient way. It takes timeconsuming routine tasks off employees’ hands, leaving them to concentrate on innovation.
Application Management Services not only relieve the workload of Elektror employees, but also make use of economies of scale.
Learn more about how DENIOS AG - in partnership with NTT DATA Business Solutions - has optimized its central data management of product-relevant information in SAP and now is benefiting from a higher quality of specially designed spatial systems and processes.