Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Demonstrated a rapid and efficient implementation approach with it.Talent ManagementR2R
- A proven methodology that would de-risk the project
- The ability of NTT DATA Business Solutions’ consultants who demonstrated strong HR expertise and relevant industry knowledge
- Quickly built up trust and confidence with key stakeholders
Ann Garbutt, Global People Director, Mercury Engineering
Employees: 1,700 worldwide
Turnover(Global): £800m (2019)
Mercury is a European contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects
Приемущества и Особенности
- The need to introduce an effective compensation rewards and recognition strategy and solution in a tight timescale
- The need to create and link up the compensation process with business objectives
- The requirement to gain deeper insights for key talent indicators such as performance and potential ratings and an overhaul of the salary planning process
- The requirement for a digital solution to cater for the annual bonus pay
- The solution has enabled the compensation team and managers to follow a standardised salary planning process that is based on best practices
- Enabled robust processes for conducting salary reviews and awarding pay increases using a simple digital process accessible anytime, anywhere
- The Compensation team have centralised reporting with employees reviewed and rewarded in a consistent and transparent way
- SAP SuccessFactors (Compensation Management)
Mercury Engineering Aligning Employee Compensation to Business Strategy with SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management
Mercury Engineering was challenged to introduce an effective compensation reward and recognition strategy in a tight timescale. A digital solution was required to create and link up the compensation process with their business objectives.
The implementation of SAP SuccessFactors enabled a strategic compensation programme that improved individual and business performance to initially support the users in both Ireland & Poland.
Due to the SAP solution from NTT DATA Business Solutions Häfele already has more knowledge and can see areas where improvements can be made. In addition, it’s made the company more disciplined than before.
Scapa has a global footprint, with production sites in Asia, Europe and the US. Scapa is focusing on ambitious growth plans via gaining market share and acquisitions, and to ensure this momentum continues Scapa needed to ensure that their IT Requirements & SAP where up to date .
Aspen Pumps decided to work with NTT DATA Business Solutions to implement SAP Analytics Cloud to gain greater visibility, integrate dashboards to SAP BPC, self service visualisations to provide deeper insights into sales and budget date with a modern UX