По любым вопросам свяжитесь с нами
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- DPaschoal sought the best partner with expertise in Customer Experience (SAP C/4HANA) to develop its omnichannel environment.
Robledo de Andrade e Castro, Business and Innovation Director, DPaschoal
Employees: + 3.600
DPaschoal is the leader in car parts sales and services in Brazil.
The company has 500 own and accredited automotive centers, as well as 18 distribution centers, 10 tire retreading centers, 4 parts supermarkets and 2 e-commerce.
Приемущества и Особенности
- Replace the tool already used by DPaschoal, fully integrate physical and virtual stores and distribution centers, implement a new solution that would bring more agility and assertiveness in product recommendations, integrate with other solutions and complete the company’s omnichannel strategy.
- Real time inventory inquiry;
- Greater assertiveness in sales;
- Reduction of order withdrawal time by the seller from 20 to 5 minutes;
- Product recommendation to customers, factor that increases the average sales ticket;
- Communication with the company in all channels;
- Accurate decision making based on customer’s vehicle maintenance and overhaul history;
- Same shopping journey and customer sales experience in both physical store and e-commerce;
- Complete omnichannel environment;
- Consultative sales.
- This project is a successful case because it has provided DPaschoal with more assertive sales, with a network-wide view, enabling accurate decisions based on vehicle history. For the customer, it brought the tranquility of searching for the product online, having a telesales at its disposal and the store to enjoy the same shopping journey and sales experience of an e-commerce, with the SAP C/4HANA platform.
DPaschoal implements Assisted Sales
When DPaschoal realized the need to integrate its sales channels and provide an omnichannel experience, it chose NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil!
The partnership between NTT DATA Business Solutions and DPaschoal began in 2016 when the automotive service company decided it was necessary to provide an omnichannel experience to its customers in order to keep up with retail trends and to be one step ahead of its competitors. In this way, DPaschoal sought the best partner with expertise in Customer Experience (SAP C/4HANA) to develop its omnichannel environment.
The assisted sales project started two years ago as a pilot. Throughout this period it was succeeding and replicated in the company’s own points of sale. With 120 units, the project is also expected to be implemented in franchised units, and may reach 500 points of service in Brazil.
The Sotreq trajectory is marked by the entrepreneurship and the belief that the pursuit of excellence is the way to growth. It operates in the Construction, Mining, Energy and Oil & Naval markets, offering technological and specialized solutions for customer growth.
From industry to point of sale. Leader in the perfumery market, the Boticário Group has four business units in its portfolio: O Boticário, Eudora, quem disse, berenice? and The Beauty Box, with AERO being responsible for the Retail Unit within the group.
With more than 3900 points of sale in Brazil and abroad, Boticário Group is the world’s largest perfumery and cosmetics franchising network. For 11 years, it has partnered with NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil for SAP consulting projects.