По любым вопросам свяжитесь с нами
Francisco Campos Neto, Planning and Supply, Brazil Kirin
Employees: + 11.000
A Brazilian beverage company, owned by Kirin Holdings Company, with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, Brazil Kirin is considered the sixth largest brewery in the world. In 2011, the company gained strength in the Brazilian market with the purchase of Schincariol.
Вызовы и результаты
- Evolving and unifying demand and supply planning processes in the organization;
- IT solutions with better adherence to business.
- Evolving and unifying demand and supply planning procedures;
- Building a future vision for processes;
- Prioritizing necessary actions to achieve set goals;
- Solid processes based on the best SCM practices.
- The SC Assessment project also included: organizational analysis of roles and responsibilities, benefits assessment (quantitative and qualitative), effort to carry out the initiatives, review of Supply Chain indicators and assessment of the maturity level of processes and systems. The project involved over 100 participants, including managers, leaders and analysts in the Planning, Logistics, Industrial, Supply, Quality, R&D, Sales, Marketing, Tax, Finance and IT areas. 155 gaps were identified generating 93 improvement requests, which were grouped and prioritized in 25 initiatives.
Brazil Kirin improves its Supply Chain
The company that innovates in beverages needed to innovate its Supply Chain processes, with investments bringing improvements to the raw material planning and scheduling areas. SC Assessment offered by NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil was the chosen solution.
By investing strongly in the Brazilian beverage manufacturing market, Brazil Kirin entered a new phase of accelerated expansion, which required expanding its horizons, with investments that were compatible with the demand generated by the business acceleration. Evolving and unifying demand and supply planning procedures was one of the areas prioritized by the company.
Thus, Brazil Kirin reached the strategic objectives set for the project: to have solid processes based on the best SCM practices and have a detailed view of initiatives to support the execution of the project implementation phase. In addition, the project enabled the company to prioritize initiatives according to potential gains and effort required to implement each of them.
With more than 3900 points of sale in Brazil and abroad, Boticário Group is the world’s largest perfumery and cosmetics franchising network. For 11 years, it has partnered with NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil for SAP consulting projects.