Skontaktuj się z nami
- Extensive know-how of hybrid scenarios
- Substantial expertise within the entire SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
Veronika Winter (HR) and Carla Galster (IT), Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG
Employees: About 4,600 (2019)
Vetter has once started as a pharmacy and is now a global operating company, specialized in the field of aseptic filling and packaging of syringes as well as other injection systems.
Collaborative working – that’s the maxim of Vetter. Around 4,600 qualified high-achievers and the use of intelligent robots within the aseptic production ensure compliance with the highest quality standards. The company’s headquarters are located in Ravensburg, Germany.
Wyzwania i korzyści
- Assumption of the project and replacement of the legacy system
- Complex, heterogeneous system landscape
- Keeping high compliance standards
- Future-proof, cloud-based solution with outstanding process mapping
- 360° view on employees
- Employee & Manager Self-Services
- System-based identification of new talents
- Increased level of automation
- Elimination of redundant, manual data maintenance results in improved data quality
- High level of data protection through a clear authorization concept & traceability
- Intelligent reporting functions
- Application Management Services (AMS)
- SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors (Recruiting Management & Marketing, Employee Central, Performance & Goals, Succession & Development, Compensation)
To expand valuable employee relationships, an innovative solution was required in order to give HR processes a new look. With SAP SuccessFactors all expectations were exceeded.
Outstanding HR Processes in the Cloud and On-Premise thanks to SAP SuccessFactors
All expectations were exceeded with the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors: From hiring and onboarding of new employees up to compensation, system-based processes now ensure an efficient Human Resource Management. Starting with assumption of the project including the SAP SuccessFactors module Employee Central as well as the introduction of Compensation, the experts of NTT DATA Business Solutions achieved the go-live of the new system landscape including all necessary interfaces in a core hybrid approach in a very short timeframe.
Performance Boost for HR Department – Time Saving within Various Areas
With Employee Central as a central data source, further systems of the HR and other departments are supplied with data via interfaces. This reduces manual data maintenance to a minimum. Not only employees, but also managers are able to keep their personal data up to date themselves through so called Employee and Manager Self-Services.
In addition to that, workflows ensure automated, less error-prone processes, which in turn results in less corrective actions.
Human Resource Management 4.0 – HR Processes State-of-the-Art
Vetter now benefits from modern, digital business processes that will continue to be enhanced in the future. Staff cost projection alone has been significantly shortened from 3 days to just 30 minutes, which results in much shorter processing times and faster forecasting. In addition to that, performance-related remuneration is managed via the module Compensation and by integration of the Recruiting module – already in use – the HR setup is rounded off.
Meanwhile, the agile NTT DATA Business Solutions Application Management Service (AMS) gives Vetter additional space for strategically relevant matters. In this case, Vetter relies on longterm SAP Support from a reliable partner and is ready for further digitalization processes.