Potrzebujesz wsparcia? Skontaktuj się z nami.
Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Excellent professional and technical competence
- Special project method related to the requirements of transformation projects: it.transform
- Holistic approach from analysis through to go-live
- Successful provider with professional and technical competence, allowing a direct communication with the specialist division
Jens Schwetje, Senior Project Manager, KWS SAAT SE
For 160 years, KWS has stood for quality breeding and production of seeds and has belonged to the world market leaders.
Korzyści i wyzwania
- Retroactive merger of two accounting and two controlling areas
- Transition of connected HR systems
- Parallel projects, which required SAP basis as well as SAP application upgrades
- Limited availability of employees at the customer’s site
- Retroactive merger of accounting and controlling areas at the beginning of the fi scal year without changes in the preceding years
- Conversion of logistical organization structures
- Implementation done in the necessary time frame
- Nearly fully automated transition of data and organization structures
- Audit-proof merger due to a certifi ed tool and revision-safe recording
- it.transform Merge Check workshop
- it.transform Analysis Suite
- it.transform Merge
Farming the field properly with it.transform – retroactive merger of accounting and controlling areas
About the Project
Due to economical and legal framework conditions, the requirement arose to merge KWS MAIS GmbH and KWS SAAT SE commercially. During an it.transform workshop KWS and NTT DATA Business Solutions clarified objectives, specified framework conditions and developed a possible approach for the merger.
Based on this, the requirements and the further strategy for the merger project were derived and documented. It was an essential task to get further information about the shared SAP ERP and to obtain an understanding of all technical aspects. In an it.transform analysis project, an overview regarding the general complexity of the SAP system and the scope of the in-house developments was worked out. In addition, the number of hard-coded values and relevant aspects of customizing were identified. With its method it.transform and the used tools in there, NTT DATA Business Solutions eventually managed to merge KWS MAIS GmbH and KWS SAAT SE retroactively into the SAP system.
FrieslandCampina Germany is a subsidiary of Royal FrieslandCampina located in Amersfoort, Netherlands. The company is renowned for milk products of consistent high quality and famous brands such as Landliebe, Tuffi, Frico, Holland Master and Chocomel.
In close cooperation between NTT DATA Business Solutions consultants and the Krone Group, a solution was implemented that combines individual forecasting models for planning spare part demand with processes for determining safety stock levels and for optimizing lot sizes.
With the implementation of S/4HANA, UDG United Digital Group is also playing a pioneering role in the digitization of its own processes.