Skontaktuj się z nami
Employees: About 900 (2020)
Turnover: MEUR 200 (2019)
Due to the development of the digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could create new service offerings for its customers and thus stays ahead of the competition.
Wyzwania i korzyści
- A lot of know-how only available in an analog form
- Rapid market change requires new business models
- Digitization of all existing information that was previously only available in paper form
- Clear differentiation from the competition
- Expanded business models for higher customer added value
- New services give the customer faster access to sensor data and documents
- Increased safety when storing hazardous substances through digital services
- Workshop to elaborate and define a digital roadmap for the development of digital services
- Development of new cloud applications
Due to the development of a digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could strengthen once more its leading position at the market.
Requirements in the digital age are changing in such a way that applications are enhanced across the entire lifecycle as well as being operated by IT providers. In this case, Bühler Motor relies on the Application Management and Managed Cloud Service by NTT DATA Business Solutions.