If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Christian Gleichmann, Marketing Director, Babyartikel.
Babyartikel is one of the largest online retailers of children’s articles in Europe. Its big difference is the fast and convenient order delivery in Germany, with products being shipped within 24 hours of purchase time.
Benefits and Challenges
- The client had no web operation, implementing the e-commerce from scratch, developing the e-commerce architecture and design and assist in marketing campaigns, Adwords, SEO, social media and automation of processes of a dynamic project based on a basic website, where new features have been added as market needs and increased company SKUs.
- Increased revenues;
- Extinction of physical stores due to project success;
- Decrease in the number of employees;
- Greater sales reach by expanding business across the European Union;
- Implementation of express delivery when customers in Germany receive the product within 24 hours of purchase time;
- Babyartikel’s e-commerce conversion rate is 2.4%, a figure considered high when it comes to e-commerce, while Brazil’s average conversion rate is only 1.65%.
- This project is a success case because after the implementation of e-commerce, nine years ago, the company grows on average 25% per year. Today is the largest seller of pushchairs and owns the 3rd largest e-commerce of baby products in Germany. Babyartikel was the first SAP e-commerce company in the world chosen by Amazon to implement the pilot of Amazon Payments. A year later, NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil (FH), in partnership with Amazon, developed a plug-and-play extension for SAP Hybris 5.0+.
Babyartikel implements SAP C/4HANA with NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil
When Babyartikel realized the need to enter the omnichannel environment, it chose NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil (FH) to develop its e-commerce.
Nine years ago, the successful partnership between Babyartikel and NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil began. The German company, which until then had only physical stores, made the decision to enter the omnichannel environment to keep up with retail trends and to be one step ahead of its competitors. Thus, Babyartikel sought the best partner with expertise in SAP C / 4HANA to develop its e-commerce.
The project was very dynamic and the success of e-commerce implementation was great. Due to the high volume of sales, this operation became much more profitable than maintaining the brand’s physical stores in German malls.
Babyartikel currently owns only its e-commerce channel and has already expanded its sales throughout the European Union with an average annual growth of 25%.
Aché Laboratórios Farmacêuticos S.A. is a 100% Brazilian company, with 50 years of experience in the market. It is one of the largest demand generation and sales forces in the pharmaceutical sector in Brazil, as well as exporting to 20 countries in the Americas, Africa, the Middle East and Japan.