If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions
- NTT DATA Business Solutions demonstrated a solid understanding of Aspen business requirements
- Trusted advisor in Analytics with extensive knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Management
- Strength of NTT DATA Business Solutions consultants, bringing both business and SAP knowledge
- Strong track record with SAP Cloud Solutions
Nick Redman, Finance Director, Aspen Pumps
Number of UK Employees: 51-200 employees
Turnover: £30 million
Founded by 3 engineers in 1992, the Group has evolved into a modern global business with branded categories including, condensate removal pumps, tools, installation accessories, rooftop support systems and specialist chemicals. Aspen Pumps Group is unique in its global reach, trading in over 100 countries worldwide. However, Aspen is not purely an export business; it is a multi-national organisation with sales teams across the world and offices in 4 continents. Awarded the Queen’s Award for Innovation Intimate knowledge of the air-conditioning industry.
Fordeler og utfordringer
- The need to improve reporting across the organisation and ensure effective data management
- The requirement to centralise business intelligence and integrate with other data sources (SAP BPC)
- The necessity to improve the user experience of data exploration and inspire the business
- Greater visibility into real-time business operations (by customer, region and product mix)
- Sales dashboards integrated to SAP BPC to ensure data governance
- Self-service visualisations provide deeper insight into sales and budget data with a modern User Experience (UX)
- Enhanced reporting with interactive insight shared across the business with a reduced dependency on IT
- SAP Analytics Cloud
SAP SAC Implementation – Aspen Pumps Gets Full Visibility Into Their Business Operations
Aspen Pumps approached NTT DATA Business Solutions with a number of challanges as they needed to improve reporting within the organisation and ensure an effective data management. Their requirement was to centralise business intelligence and integrate with other data sources (SAP BPC). In addition, there was also imperative to improve their user experience of data exploration and inspire the business.
SAP Analytics Cloud was the solution implemented. This helped their organisation to gain greater visibility, integrate dashboards to SAP BPC, self service visualisations to provide deeper insights into sales and budget date with a modern UX, and enhanced reporting with interactive insight.
Weir Minerals has 14,000 employees operating in 35 countries and is a global leader in the mineral, oil and gas, and power industries. The company provides manufacturing equipment for slurry transportation and dewatering systems as well as spare parts and services for niche industries.
Scapa has a global footprint, with production sites in Asia, Europe and the US. Scapa is focusing on ambitious growth plans via gaining market share and acquisitions, and to ensure this momentum continues Scapa needed to ensure that their IT Requirements & SAP where up to date .
The implementation of SAP SuccessFactors solution enabled the compensation team and managers from Mercury Engineering to follow standardised and robust planning processes for conducting employee salary reviews and rewards in a consistent and transparent way.