Have questions? Please contact us.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- NTT DATA Business Solutions demonstrated a solid understanding of our business requirements
- Strength of NTT DATA Business Solutions consultants, bringing both business and SAP knowledge
- SAP applications integration expertise
- Local Irish presence with global operations
World Rugby is the global governing body for the sport of rugby union. With a mission to grow the game globally, it is responsible for the regulation and development of the game, as well as the organisation of the Rugby World Cup, the sport’s pinnacle tournament held every four years. World Rugby also organises many other international rugby competitions, such as the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series, the World Rugby U20 Championship, and the World Rugby Pacific Nations Cup.
Challenges and Benefits
- Disparate systems with no integration
- Hard for management to get a holistic view of the business
- Over-reliance on excel spreadsheets
- No central system to manage employees and their career aspirations
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP SuccessFactors (Employee Central, Performance & Goals and Recruitment Management)
- SAP Concur (Expenses and Travel)
- Single ERP platform for Finance, Purchasing, and Project Management
- Easy access to all financial information Tracking of grants and projects
- HCM efficiencies to attract, align, develop and reward every employee
- Quick and easy means for all employees to claim expenses
Various SAP Solutions from SAP S/4HANA, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP fiori and NTT DATA Business Solutions IP. Read the case study to find out how this helped AESSEAL accelerate their business.
Scapa has a global footprint, with production sites in Asia, Europe and the US. Scapa is focusing on ambitious growth plans via gaining market share and acquisitions, and to ensure this momentum continues Scapa needed to ensure that their IT Requirements & SAP where up to date .
The HR Team at Quorn introduced SAP SuccessFactors in order to automate processes and generate efficiencies.