Have questions? Please contact us.
- Highly competent advice at eye level
- Experienced service provider in the IT business
- Extensive expertise in the services industry
- Regional links thanks to its location in Bielefeld
Industry: IT services
Ceyoniq Technology GmbH is a Bielefeld-based manufacturer of cross-industry software. The IT service provider can draw on more than 30 years of expertise in document and enterprise information management systems. Ceyoniq develops, sells and provides support for its own information management solutions designed to optimize processes in business and for public authorities.
Challenges and Benefits
- Replacement of the old system on the set date
- Project business with different forms of settlement
- Adaptation to the Japanese master data standards of the parent company Kyocera
- New solution meets the requirements of the services industry thanks to industry-specific core functions
- Out-of-the-box concept allows the solution to be made available within one day and quickly implemented
- Regular automatic updates
- Modern user interface
- New implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Application Management Services (AMS)
How Ceyoniq found in SAP S/4HANA Cloud a solution which is perfectly tailored to the services industry and how they could quickly go live thanks to applying the SAP Activate Methodology.
Ceyoniq Technology GmbH – A Driving Force for Intelligent Solutions and Innovative Ideas
The task was to find a new and suitable solution to replace its old ERP system. There are many reasons why Ceyoniq decided to make NTT DATA Business Solutions its implementation partner of choice. In addition to the various things they had in common such as the location of their headquarters, year of establishment and industry, NTT DATA Business Solutions demonstrated impressive SAP-related expertise.
Future Focus – Digital Transformation Also in Its Own ERP System with the Cloud
Ceyoniq counts numerous SAP users among its customers and has its own in-house team of SAP experts. So, it made sense for them to explore SAP solutions for its own ERP system and to find a solution perfectly tailored to the services industry. Ultimately, they decided to introduce the SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Perspective Change – From Service Provider to Customer for New Opportunities
Although being a customer was undoubtedly a new experience for Ceyoniq, the new solution was introduced without any problems – not least thanks to highly efficient collaboration. Applying the SAP Activate Methodology, NTT DATA Business Solutions laid the foundations for the successful go-live of SAP S/4HANA Cloud. The processes were quickly analyzed and adapted in line with SAP standards in a series of “fit to standard” workshops. One highlight was that only four of the almost 200 subprocesses could not be assigned one-to-one to the SAP standard. After only slight optimization they were also compatible with the standard.
Experience – Steady Progress through Technological Development
The interface between the SAP ERP system and its own scale products also highlights best practices for its own customer projects. Anyway, the partnership between these two Bielefeld-based companies is set to become even stronger now that plans have already been made to further optimize processes for Ceyoniq in the future.